• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus Christ died and was crucified on 08-17

peacecrusader888

The spirit of Ama said that Jesus was crucified on 08-17. And I proved that He is correct in my study from 1999 to 2003. How come that He was crucified in August instead of March or April?

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
The spirit of Ama said that Jesus was crucified on 08-17. And I proved that He is correct in my study from 1999 to 2003. How come that He was crucified in August instead of March or April?

Jesus was crucified during the Jewish holiday of Passover which is in the spring. Our modern calendar would be late March, early April.
http://www.answers.com/Q/What_month_was_Jesus_crucified

Where did you get your information????
What or who is the spirit of Ama???
You have contacts we need to know about?????
Did this Ama tell you something directly?

peacecrusader888

Jesus was crucified during the Jewish holiday of Passover which is in the spring. Our modern calendar would be late March, early April.
http://www.answers.com/Q/What_month_was_Jesus_crucified

Where did you get your information????
What or who is the spirit of Ama???
You have contacts we need to know about?????
Did this Ama tell you something directly?

I first heard the 05-23 birth and 08-17 crucifixion of Jesus Christ from old listeners of the spirit of Ama in 1983 when I first went to the group's Session Hall. After eleven years of doubt, I believed in Ama when I found out that things would not have happened if they were not of God. Among the things I found out were the names of my mother Gregoria and the mother of my mother (maternal grandmother) Julita which were related to the present calendar that we are using, that post office boxes at Campbelltown Post Office which says the crucifixion really happened, and that the write-up in the Macarthur Chronicle which spelled AMA, the spirit we talk to.

I believed in 1994. Then five years later, in 1999, when I started to check His revelations, I said to myself that if His revelations were wrong, then I would renounce my faith in Him. By 2006, I have proved that both revelations were correct.

I finished checking the crucifixion in 2003 but in 2009 to 2015, I got proofs mainly from the Holy Bible that Jesus was crucified in summer rather than in spring.

Who is Ama? Most, if not all, of His listeners believe that Ama is the spirit of Jesus Christ. Ama is the Filipino word for father. When capitalized, that is, Ama, it refers to God the Father.

Last edited:

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
I first heard the 05-23 birth and 08-17 crucifixion of Jesus Christ from old listeners of the spirit of Ama in 1983 when I first went to the group's Session Hall. After eleven years of doubt, I believed in Ama when I found out that things would not have happened if they were not of God. Among the things I found out were the names of my mother Gregoria and the mother of my mother (maternal grandmother) Julita which were related to the present calendar that we are using, that post office boxes at Campbelltown Post Office which says the crucifixion really happened, and that the write-up in the Macarthur Chronicle which spelled AMA, the spirit we talk to.

I believed in 1994. Then five years later, in 1999, when I started to check His revelations, I said to myself that if His revelations were wrong, then I would renounce my faith in Him. By 2006, I have proved that both revelations were correct.

I finished checking the crucifixion in 2003 but in 2009 to 2015, I got proofs mainly from the Holy Bible that Jesus was crucified in summer rather than in spring.

Who is Ama? Most, if not all, of His listeners believe that Ama is the spirit of Jesus Christ. Ama is the Filipino word for father. When capitalized, that is, Ama, it refers to God the Father.

Thank you for the kind and informative reply.

peacecrusader888

Thank you for the kind and informative reply.

You are welcome, jeager106.

Next week, on 2016-08-17, will be the 2,016th anniversary of the death of Jesus Christ. According to the spirit of Ama, Jesus was crucified on 08-17. Not at about 33 AD but on 1 BC. I was able to prove that He is correct in the study that I did from 1999 to 2003. How come that it is in August, not in March or April? And in 1 BC!

First Baseman

Retired athlete
You are welcome, jeager106.

Next week, on 2016-08-17, will be the 2,016th anniversary of the death of Jesus Christ. According to the spirit of Ama, Jesus was crucified on 08-17. Not at about 33 AD but on 1 BC. I was able to prove that He is correct in the study that I did from 1999 to 2003. How come that it is in August, not in March or April? And in 1 BC!

Do you have a link to your proof? I have to admit I am curious.

lostwanderingsoul

Talking about it proves nothing. You must show proof. Passover is always in the Spring and the Bible proves Jesus died at the time of the Passover. Any other proof would have to be very strong to prove this wrong. Or do you not believe the Bible?

peacecrusader888

Talking about it proves nothing. You must show proof. Passover is always in the Spring and the Bible proves Jesus died at the time of the Passover. Any other proof would have to be very strong to prove this wrong. Or do you not believe the Bible?

@lostwanderingsoul and First Baseman
The spirit of Ama said that Jesus was crucified and died on 08-17. You may check the study that I did from 1999 to 2003 in http:/aristean.org/crucifyidx.htm . Even though I have proved that 08-17 is correct, I get proofs from 2009 to 2015, mostly from the Holy Bible, that crucifixion really happened in August rather than the common knowledge of March or April.

Milton Platt

Why have you made an assertion and not been willing to provide any data or sources to back up the assertion? A claim made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. I reject your claim.

peacecrusader888

Why have you made an assertion and not been willing to provide any data or sources to back up the assertion? A claim made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. I reject your claim.

@Milton Platt
I have provided evidences in my study from 1999 to 2003. It is on the Internet for your perusal. The address is http://aristean.org/crucifyidx.htm . I checked what the spirit of Ama revealed that Jesus was crucified and died on 08-17. He is correct.

Milton Platt

@Milton Platt
I have provided evidences in my study from 1999 to 2003. It is on the Internet for your perusal. The address is http://aristean.org/crucifyidx.htm . I checked what the spirit of Ama revealed that Jesus was crucified and died on 08-17. He is correct.

Thanks for providing the link. When I have an opportunity, I will look at it in detail. However, your resesrch fails out of the gate as it rests entirely from the start on some supposed revealed information which cannot be verified from a dubious and unverifiable source. Without being able to demonstrate that your underlying assumptions are valid, the rest of your research is invalid.

lostwanderingsoul

It is not my proof. Ask any Jew when Passover is and he will say in the Spring. And read the Bible and it say Jesus died at the time of Passover. This is believed by about 99.9% of Christians. If you believe otherwise then you need to give proof. Or like I said before, do you not believe the Bible? This spirit of Ama must be someone who also does not believe the Bible. So it is up to you to give your proof.

Milton Platt

It is not my proof. Ask any Jew when Passover is and he will say in the Spring. And read the Bible and it say Jesus died at the time of Passover. This is believed by about 99.9% of Christians. If you believe otherwise then you need to give proof. Or like I said before, do you not believe the Bible? This spirit of Ama must be someone who also does not believe the Bible. So it is up to you to give your proof.

There is no real extra-biblical evidence that he was crucified at all. There is no reason to take the bible as evidence of anything. It is a collection of stories written over centuries by largely unknown authors. The fact that 99.9% of Christians believe the same thing is unremarkable. I can find any number of things that 99.9% of Hindus believe. Does that validate the belief? Not sidimg with the other person.....he hasn't a leg to stand on. Just pointing out you might want to rethink your approach.

peacecrusader888

It is not my proof. Ask any Jew when Passover is and he will say in the Spring. And read the Bible and it say Jesus died at the time of Passover. This is believed by about 99.9% of Christians. If you believe otherwise then you need to give proof. Or like I said before, do you not believe t he Bible? This spirit of Ama must be someone who also does not believe the Bible. So it is up to you to give your proof.

Now, Passover is on Nisan 14 but during the time of Jesus, Passover was on the fourteenth of the first month of the religious year. That first month was in the month of Av or in August. This can be proved mainly using the Holy Bible.

peacecrusader888

There is no real extra-biblical evidence that he was crucified at all. There is no reason to take the bible as evidence of anything. It is a collection of stories written over centuries by largely unknown authors. The fact that 99.9% of Christians believe the same thing is unremarkable. I can find any number of things that 99.9% of Hindus believe. Does that validate the belief? Not sidimg with the other person.....he hasn't a leg to stand on. Just pointing out you might want to rethink your approach.

Do you believe that a man named Jesus Christ ever lived?

peacecrusader888

Yesterday, when I was checking the calendar, Wednesday next week will be the 2016th death anniversary of Jesus. The spirit of Ama said that World War III will start from Spratly Islands on a Wednesday in the middle of the year. WWIII may start next week. On Wednesday, 08-17. 08-17 is still the middle of the year. The second and third quarters are the middle of the year if by quarters. It starts on 04-01 and ends on 09-30.

peacecrusader888

Yesterday, when I was checking the calendar, Wednesday next week will be the 2016th death anniversary of Jesus. The spirit of Ama said that World War III will start from Spratly Islands on a Wednesday in the middle of the year. WWIII may start next week. On Wednesday, 08-17. 08-17 is still the middle of the year. The second and third quarters are the middle of the year if by quarters. It starts on 04-01 and ends on 09-30.

Today, 2016-08-17, is the death anniversary of Jesus, I will tell you why His crucifixion is in summer and not in spring (March or April).

World War III that may start today is not finished yet at Spratly Islands. It is only about 4pm there.