• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus built My Spider! It's a love affair!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
(From Jesus built my hotrod. Not for all audiences)

tenor.gif
c4d4e5e2dcf6d6f83bded455f5347092.gif

My bad for badmouthing God. I remember I can't make spiders or nile crocodiles like he can. I am nicer though. My spiders are nicer. We just are not omnipotent yet.

Do spiders strike you as being evil with their more than two eyes, 8 legs, and the way they watch you and carry their home inside their behind. Or how about how the female often eats the male during sexual intercourse?

Would female sexual cannibalism be a deal breaker in a relationship for you, if you are male? The males just let it happen. It isn't like they fight back either. Talk about getting pwned! LOL! Being a male spider and losing your virginity is a tragic tale.

Gives a whole new meaning to "The two shall become one flesh".

But seriously, answer this question. Who is more creepy? Is it the Spiders or is it the God who made the spiders? I mean , the female spider is just following the natural instinct God gave her to kill her lover and eat him (like a female Jeffry Dahmer or something).

I notice people say certain behaviors are normal in animals, therefore it's okay for people to do that. Should we sanction women start eating their husbands such behavior is relatively normal in spiders?

Anyway, Spiderman is called "Peter Parker" and our Capitol building is modeled after Saint Peter's Basilica, Rome. I called the structure "Saint Peter Parker's" because an inner voice told me to. The next day at the Cathedral I learned that the day I declared it to be by that name, was the feast of Saint Peter. What are the odds?

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
I would kill someone to have a huntsman.

I would actually be a Steve Irwin if I lived there. We know how he ended.
Surprisingly that was a freak accident. Which is kind of interesting considering his life, honestly.
Huntsmans are pretty cool spiders. They’re pretty big though. A baby is like the size of a dinner plate usually. Which is why they scare me lol