• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus being michael

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Your beliefs are baseless and ridiculous. Not my fault you won't admit to that fact. My position is defended by the fact that you have ZERO support for your own. The Bible doesn't support you whatsoever.
Apparently you don't want to engage in an actual debate or dialogue. I said I'd offer proof for my position if you would promise to do the same. You don't want to, so I guess we're done here.

Apparently you don't want to engage in an actual debate or dialogue. I said I'd offer proof for my position if you would promise to do the same. You don't want to, so I guess we're done here.

Because you clearly don't want to engage in an actual debate or dialogue, we're done. You have no proof to offer, we both know that.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Because you clearly don't want to engage in an actual debate or dialogue, we're done. You have no proof to offer, we both know that.
I'll leave it up to the other posters to judge for themselves who is backing out of this discussion. We can, however, agree on one thing: we're done.