• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus [aspect of God

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
So, how can 'g-d', who is all knowing, and is called God, [Lord God,, be not all knowing, and not call Himself God?

The answer is that He wouldn't.

Spirit Form Jesus, in the Old Testament, is both inherently called God, [Lord God, thusly cannot be the rabbi who says 'my g-d', in the New Testament, and the Spirit Form Jesus, also, is all knowing, unlike the rabbi sometimes encountered in the New Testament.

Thusly we can parallel this to the 'Spiritual Sacrifice', not the 'replacement sacrifice' as mused by much of christianity.

As we might discern that there can be more than one 'jesus' portrayed in the Bible, then the 'all knowing' god form jesus would simply be another person.

Therefore, the rabbi who isn't all knowing, and says 'my g-d' isn't Spirit Form Jesus.

Last edited:

74x12

1 John 4:3, 2 John 1:7

The real Jesus came in the flesh. Died in the flesh. Rose from the dead in the flesh. (Luke 24:39)

susanblange

1 John 4:3, 2 John 1:7

The real Jesus came in the flesh. Died in the flesh. Rose from the dead in the flesh. (Luke 24:39)
You have just confirmed that Jesus is a Zombie. Personally, I don't believe he rose from the dead. He went to Heaven when he died and he has been kicked out of Heaven and reincarnated . Isaiah 14:12. He is Lucifer, the king of Babylon.

74x12

You have just confirmed that Jesus is a Zombie. Personally, I don't believe he rose from the dead. He went to Heaven when he died and he has been kicked out of Heaven and reincarnated . Isaiah 14:12. He is Lucifer, the king of Babylon.
Unacceptable. You don't seem to know what a zombie is or the difference between a zombie and someone who is in the resurrection such as Daniel (Daniel 12:13), and Job (John 19:26).

God is the only true Life and so if God makes someone alive they are alive indeed. Without God you're inanimate dust.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
So, how can 'g-d', who is all knowing, and is called God, [Lord God,
Adon'ai Elohim,
be not all knowing, and not call Himself God?

The answer is that He wouldn't.

Spirit Form Jesus, called Adon'ai, in the Old Testament, is both inherently called God, [Lord God, Adon'ai Elohim, thusly cannot be the rabbi who says 'my g-d', in the New Testament, and the Spirit Form Jesus, also, is all knowing, unlike the rabbi sometimes encountered in the New Testament.

Thusly we can parallel this to the 'Spiritual Sacrifice', not the 'replacement sacrifice' as mused by much of christianity.

As we might discern that there can be more than one 'jesus' portrayed in the Bible, then the 'all knowing' god form jesus would simply be another person.

Therefore, the rabbi who isn't all knowing, and says 'my g-d' isn't Spirit Form Jesus.

As per the other thread concerning why Jews reject Christianity, your promoting your own independent belief in Christianity. This is okay, but do not expect to dialogue why Jews reject Christianity from an independent personal belief that is different by far from the dominant beliefs of Christianity for ~2000 years or more, which would be the issues of reasons why JEws reject Christianity.

Actually personally I share some of your beliefs as a Baha'i, but that is another discussion.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
As per the other thread concerning why Jews reject Christianity, your promoting your own independent belief in Christianity. This is okay, but do not expect to dialogue why Jews reject Christianity from an independent personal belief that is different by far from the dominant beliefs of Christianity for ~2000 years or more, which would be the issues of reasons why JEws reject Christianity.

Actually personally I share some of your beliefs as a Baha'i, but that is another discussion.
No, according to what you wrote, why "jews" reject christianity, would not be why i would argue certain things against standard christianity. At all. Totally different arguments.