• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus and Michael - One and the same?

hoomer

Angels traditionally btw are MESSENGERS....have no genitals...lol....pretty much are like robots..and can ony follow orders.....

to picture an arch angel...we see arch angels are hive beings.....many angels make up 1 arch angel.....

of course this is only what I have earnt..I dont eexpect al to agree..at al....lol

interestingly enough Angels in many traditins outside of the book religions...even in BUddhism for insatnce..........but thats an aside

hoomer

oracle said:
I think it's possible Michael might symbolize something other than an angel. I don't take Satan for being a literal angel, but most of these angels are symbols. Now in an old orthodox Jewish View, these are symbols.

Jesus used a lot of parables and symbology, and if you think He's going to literally come back on a cloud, to believe it literally contradicts the statement he made that he will come as a theif.

I would also assume that the angels in the book of revelations symbolize people in the end times, the angels that gather weeds and bundle them up are people.

Anyways, the "rapture" itself is symbology. You are not going to hear a trumpet, your not going to see people vanish, and your not gonna see a bunch of walking zombies. It's symbology and it symbolizes spiritual awakening, that those who are spiritually dead or asleep will rise from their "graves".

To believe that such things are literal in the book of Revelations is a big mistake.
hate to say this..Angels are far from merely symbols......

jvi

The dead in Christ means Christians who follow pagan ways and not God's ways. To rise means to start following God's Laws that are in the Bible. I have a trumpet of God at
http://www.jesusvsilluminati.com/

I used to be a pagan Christian but now I AM a baby that has been born in spiritual Judea.Any wise men here that can recognize a star of spiritual light?

What is something is St Michael's Day is 9/29 and that is my birthday and God has given me authority over all the lies on Earth.Coincidence?