• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus and Islam: A new perspective

Ahmadi

In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Ever-Merciful

Assalam-u-alaikum! (Peace be unto you!)

Actually, this kind of got of started in another thread but it drifted away from the subject of that thread. I don't know if anyone has heard this theory but I would like to know your views on the following story of Jesus Christ (peace be upon him):

Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) survives the crucifixion and goes to Galilee and then on to Kashmir, Inida, to preach his message to the other tribes of Israel (also known as the lost sheap of Israel) that had scattered. His tomb now exists in Srinagar, Kashmir.

The full story is available on the following website:
http://www.alislam.org/books/jesus-in-india/contents.html
For the Bible based arguments, click on "Chapter One" and for for historical evidence, click on "Chapter four"
Thank you!

john313

warrior-poet
i believe Jesus did survive the cross and went on to teach others, living to the ripe old age of 120 before death. it explains some things in the gospels that make no sense also. like rubbing 100 pounds of healing ointments on the "corpse" of Jesus and wrapping it in linen strips as one would wrap a wound. and going to visit a 3 day old "corpse" with more healing ointments. i might be crazy, but last i checked a 3 day old corpse stinks pretty bad and there is no need to rub healing ointments on it.