• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus and conceptualization

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
Is Jesus the highest conceptualization of light in your mind, or not? I'm giving you a free pass to talk about other religions if you need to.

And suppose that Jesus is - how important is it to be pure light when it seems pretty obvious that truth and balance can be found even in darkness, when tempered with light?
Jesus was God in flesh as we are told in many different passages in the new testament.
The OT is the new testament concealed. The NT is the old testament revealed.
In the OT Jesus figured prominently.

When God said I am the only one besides me there is no other (Isaiah 45:5) , it would mean there is no thing worshiped by others that is other than the one God. And since Jesus was God, Jesus is the light and the dark. (Isaiah 45:7) It is why he showed a temper in the NT, and certainly in the old.
He's the perfect manifestation of human beingness overcoming the flesh and all its trappings. Jesus was born sinless. He died on the cross as any man crucified would and did. Then he defeated death and arose from the tomb three days later and continued his ministry for 40 more days.

In Hebrew culture, religion, numbers figure prominently. The TetraGrammaton (A word having four letters) in Hebrew is the four letter word for God, or , Yahweh. It is also related to the "Golden Ration" or Phi.
Phi and the TetraGrammaton - The Golden Ratio: Phi, 1.618

Unbelievers are unable to see. When your eyes are not spiritual they cannot discern spiritual things. People who are not believers in God or a higher power read the bible as they would any novel. And they think all that is there is to be taken literally. When the bible is actually written in symbolic styles of writing designed to form a picture and a relationship to the message contained therein.
Metaphor, allegory, simile, parable, etc..

The Hebrew faith was and remains an occult practice in every sense of the word meaning for , occult.
It is a hidden wisdom. Because after all, consider it in lay terms. If you knew where a giant room filled with gold from floor to ceiling were located, would you carve a path to its door?

God /Jesus/Immanuel (God with us), is all things and in all things.
All that is created is of and from God. That means none of us are strangers. We all are born from the same source. It is the illusion we're born into that see's division. Divisions through skin color, faith, culture, financial identity, gender.

The point of Jesus ministry? To reunite us and help us re-call where we came from.
Where is "this God"?
Look in the mirror.
The bible is referred to as "God's breath". Open your mouth as you look in that mirror and breathe out onto the glass. Invisible air materialized in reflection of itself.

That's life. That's us.

Last edited:

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
I have read it. Your lack of a proper refutation for such a simple claim is telling.
Yes, it expressly told you you didn't read the scripture you were defiling with your sarcasm.
Why would a Christian refute that one which has no respect for scripture, with scripture? It would only invite further derision. As you demonstrate.
Get behind me. We won't speak again. Actual Baha'i respect Christ and would never mock the holy texts.

Neutral Name

Do you think that many are ignorant as to what they’re doing? Trying to mean well and thinking they are doing the work and will of light, but aren’t? Or simultaneously doing the work of both light and dark while being ignorant to such and being ignorant to not knowing the differences and making false equivalences? I mean, we see all of the time everyone trying to justify and make excuses, reconcile how a good God can be related or compared or compatible with obvious evil.

I definitely know that some are fully aware of what they’re doing. Probably laugh their a**es off behind closed doors or inside at their sheeple and how stupid they are for divorcing their minds over to them without question.

Oh, yes! I totally agree. The person who said "the Bible is my favorite book" has no idea what it says. He just says that to appease those he wants favor from. He is a psychopath who does what he thinks will help him. He could care less about anyone else.

Neutral Name

Almost as if there is a completely different source or compass inside of them than most.
Empathy and mercy for them, as they never asked to exist, be that way, or have the potential to be that way.

Yet also, there are people who recognize the light, know the light, yet are completely dark in character and nature. And do so very subtly and cleverly under disguise as being light. Know precisely what they’re doing and how to manipulate others.

Yes, I know they do. You are talking about pure evil.

PruePhillip

As a liberal I see modern man as a higher light than Jesus, for the modern man would not consider it civil to go into someone’s place of worship and start overturning the furniture.

Forget the "end of religious wars" which was the sentiment ushered in at the
turn of the 20th Century - where hundreds of millions were murdered for secular
causes. Read my profile below - it's where the Higher Man is heading in society
right now.

Reactions: Moz

danieldemol

Premium Member
Forget the "end of religious wars" which was the sentiment ushered in at the
turn of the 20th Century - where hundreds of millions were murdered for secular
causes. Read my profile below - it's where the Higher Man is heading in society
right now.
It’s a great shame that you can’t see that peaceful secularists are not all communists and anti theists. You show no ability to discriminate between peaceful secularists and people militantly determined to ban religion.

danieldemol

Premium Member
Yes, it expressly told you you didn't read the scripture you were defiling with your sarcasm.
Why would a Christian refute that one which has no respect for scripture, with scripture? It would only invite further derision. As you demonstrate.
Get behind me. We won't speak again. Actual Baha'i respect Christ and would never mock the holy texts.
I’m not a Baha’i, I’m a liberal and I didn’t mock the scriptures I criticised them, it’s a shame that you don’t know the difference between mocking and critique.

danieldemol

Premium Member

sealchan

Is Jesus the highest conceptualization of light in your mind, or not? I'm giving you a free pass to talk about other religions if you need to.

And suppose that Jesus is - how important is it to be pure light when it seems pretty obvious that truth and balance can be found even in darkness, when tempered with light?

If Jesus and Krishna got in a fight I'm not sure who would win.