• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus... a Man Or a GOD?

Bishka

Veteran Member
darkpenguin said:
so a cold hard fact is ridiculing? i thought that was just freedom of speach but i guess not!

Calling Jesus Christ a magician is not a 'cold hard fact' as you so put it. It's is your opinion. In the future please remember your opinion and fact are two very different items.

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
beckysoup61 said:
Calling Jesus Christ a magician is not a 'cold hard fact' as you so put it. It's is your opinion. In the future please remember your opinion and fact are two very different items.

so i'm assuming you have physical proof that he was more?

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
darkpenguin said:
so a cold hard fact is ridiculing? i thought that was just freedom of speach but i guess not!

I believe in God, you don't.. so who is right?

We both are....

groovyable

Mr JC (Jesus Christ) aint God, hence that JC was 'the son of God' plus Jesus said that God is greater than himself in John 14:28 proof that Jesus aint God.

wmam

HelpMe said:
btw, the NT does not mention 'god''s name beyond the title god(theos).

IMO......unless you look into the meanings of the Hebrew names of those mentioned in the NT. As did most of the Roman names you see toward the end of the book of Romans where the names the Romans went by all praised their deity by the placing of "us" at the end or so of their names for "Zeus" or whatever where as the Hebrews did so for the praise ofthe Most High YAH Elohim. Look up the meaning of the different Hebrew names.....Look up the true Hebrew name of the Messiah......Yahshua.......... which means "YAH is salvation." It really blows my mind how so many can believe that the Son of the Most High would have ever had a name that was used to praise that of a pagan deity. Its really sad.

adilrockstar

darkpenguin said:

The point is that you have nothing to offer on the debate except antagonistic remarks. You have no ground to stand on. Do some research. Make an argument. Or just stop making pointless remarks. Your choice.

adilrockstar

groovyable said:
Mr JC (Jesus Christ) aint God, hence that JC was 'the son of God' plus Jesus said that God is greater than himself in John 14:28 proof that Jesus aint God.

He is "our" God. He is God's son.

cardero

Citizen Mod
The concept that Jesus was a separate entity from ME is a TRUTH because Jesus chose to come down to Earth. No one forced his hand. Did he come down with a specific PURPOSE in mind? Yes, he did, as ALL souls do. Did he complete what he set out to do? Most assuredly. Did he have to complete what he set out to do? No. Jesus could have done anything he wanted to do, just like anyone can. Did Jesus exist? He most certainly did. Was he the messiah? No. Jesus was (and I want YOU and everyONE to REMEMBER this) just a man.

HELLO IT'S ME: An Interview With GOD
Chapter: Jesus The Christ
Pg: 112

wmam

Well if one believes what scripture say then it is a very simple fact that the man that was named Yahshua, which was from the root of Daweed, Was flesh and blood man and no more of Himself. That would be simply terrestrial. Now that which possessed Him at His purification is celestial. It is this celestial being that does all the works and most of the speaking. The man Yahshua, at this point, was only a vessel for that celestial being. And Him that is above that celestial being is the Most High. That celestial being that is with-in Yahshua after His purification is that which is referred
to as "The Word". Now I know this will stir that hornets nest, but what else is new.