1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus a Child Killer?

Discussion in 'Religious Debates' started by Dezzie, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Midnight Pete

Midnight Pete Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +101

2. outhouse

outhouse Atheistically

Ratings:
    +1,886
    sorry there network tied there hands and they recieved allot of death threats from barbaric people.

but if we are the children,,, then that means its ok for jesus to murder us???

BUT, BUT i fear your wrong

here it is in context, talking to jezebel

2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. 2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. 2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

3. Etritonakin

Etritonakin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +426
    Of all the ways to die.... given a choice.... I'd rather it be by the one who intends to bring me back to life -and can do so. I know some don't believe God can do that -but, then, why argue about it?

It is definitely OK for God to kill anyone -I trust his judgment.

Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Takin' a break from posting for a while -which will probably make some happy.
    Y'all have a great Thanksgiving -and don't forget to actually give thanks!!!!

#83 Etritonakin, Nov 24, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
  4. roli

roli Born Again,Spirit Filled

Ratings:
    +103

5. outhouse

outhouse Atheistically

Ratings:
    +1,886
    i dont beleive in your god or any other for that matter.

One thing I can garantee after looking historicaly at the bible is that its %90 fiction and if there is a god, christians surely got it wrong with there guesses. In my opinion

from the priest that abuse little boys, to the peole who murder abortion doctors, there all christians. Look into your christian past amd face the evils of your god with all the murders that have taken place.

No I dont believe it is.

Im not scared of many things, terrible people top my list, and im sorry the law is not on that list.

ancient fiction that babbles on in my opinion.

Jesus says that he has come to destroy families by making family members hate each other. He has “come not to send peace, but a sword.” Matthew 10:34
    jesus says, “Don’t imagine that I came to bring peace on earth! No, rather a sword lf you love your father, mother, sister, brother, more than me, you are not worthy of being mine

Families will be torn apart because of Jesus. “Brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death." Matthew 10:21
    Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets. He hasn’t the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament. Matthew 5:17

Jesus condemns entire cities to dreadful deaths and to the eternal torment of hell because they didn’t care for his preaching. Matthew 11:20

6. angellous_evangellous

Ratings:
    +0
    But now we're much more mature.