• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus’ Gift of ‘Divine Mercy Feast Day’ is Revelation's ‘God’s Seal of the Elect’

Steven Merten

Matthew 6:13 The Lord’s Prayer
Subject us not to trial but deliver us from the evil one.

New American Bible, Notes for Matthew 6:13
Jewish apocalyptic writings speak of a period of severe trial before the end of the age, sometimes called the 'messianic woes.' This petition asks that the disciples be spared that final test.

Acts of The Apostles 26:17
I shall deliver you from this people and from the Gentiles to whom I send you, to open their eyes that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God

Does your parish celebrate ‘Divine Mercy Sunday’, the Second Sunday of Easter? Jesus’ gift of ‘Divine Mercy Feast Day’, was given to us through private revelation to St. Faustina in the 1930s. In the year 2000, St. Pope John Paul II fulfilled Jesus' request, by making the Second Sunday of Easter, ‘Divine Mercy Sunday’. Because Jesus gave 'Divine Mercy Sunday' to us through private revelation, it is not binding that Catholics accept it, though St. Pope John Paul II strongly wishes for all of us to receive it. If your parish does not presently celebrate Jesus’ ‘Divine Mercy Sunday’, I hope, and pray, that you will talk to your parish priest, so it can be initiated and celebrated at your parish this coming Second Sunday of Easter.

In Jesus’ ‘Divine Mercy Sunday’, God is fulfilling our request, in Jesus' 'The Lord’s Prayer', that we be spared the ‘final test’ of judgement and wrath, upon Jesus’ Second Coming. As the Israelites put lambs blood on their doorposts, in order that God’s, 'Woes of Exodus', Passover them, so now are we to immerse our souls in’ 'The Blood of the Lamb', through Jesus gift of ‘Divine Mercy Sunday’, that God’s 'Woes of Revelation', Passover us.

Jesus the Divine Mercy
Through locution to St. Faustina (1930s)

Jesus said to me, Paint an image according to the pattern you see, with the signature: Jesus, I trust in You. I desire that this image be venerated, first in your chapel, and (then) throughout the world. (Divine Mercy in My Soul, 47)

The two rays denote Blood and Water. The pale ray stands for the Water which makes souls righteous. The red ray stands for the Blood which is the life of souls... These two rays issued forth from the very depths of My tender mercy when My agonized Heart was opened by a lance on the Cross. These rays shield souls from the wrath of My Father. Happy is the one who will dwell in their shelter, for the just hand of God shall not lay hold of him. (Divine Mercy in My Soul, 299)

My image already is in your soul. I desire that there be a Feast of Mercy. I want this image, which you will paint with a brush, to be solemnly blessed on the first Sunday after Easter; that Sunday is to be the Feast of Mercy. (Divine Mercy in My Soul, 49)

I desire that the Feast of Mercy be a refuge and shelter for all souls, and especially for poor sinners. On that day the very depths of My tender mercy are open. I pour out a whole ocean of graces upon those souls who approach the fount of My mercy. The soul that will go to Confession and receive Holy Communion shall obtain complete forgiveness of sins and punishment. On that day all the divine floodgates through which grace flow are opened. Let no soul fear to draw near to Me, even though its sins be as scarlet. (Divine Mercy in My Soul, 699)

Eternal Father, I offer You the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ for our sins and those of the whole world; for the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us....
The next morning, when I entered chapel, I heard these words interiorly: Every time you enter the chapel, immediately recite the prayer which I taught you yesterday. When I had said the prayer, in my soul I heard these words: This prayer will serve to appease My wrath. (Divine Mercy in My Soul, 474-476)

tworays.jpeg

Revelation 19:6
Then I heard something like the sound of a great multitude or the sound of rushing water or mighty peals of thunder, as they said: "Alleluia! The Lord has established his reign, (our) God, the almighty. Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory. For the wedding day of the Lamb has come, his bride has made herself ready. She was allowed to wear a bright, clean linen garment."

Revelation 7
'Do not damage the land or the sea or the trees until we put the seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.' ...

...Then one of the elders spoke up and said to me, 'Who are these wearing white robes, and where did they come from'? I said to him, 'My lord, you are the one who knows.' He said to me, 'These are the ones who have survived the time of great distress; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb'.

Isaiah 4:2
On that day, The branch of the LORD will be luster and glory, and the fruit of the earth will be honor and splendor for the survivors of Israel. He who remains in Zion and he that is left in Jerusalem Will be called holy: every one marked down for life in Jerusalem. When the Lord washes away the filth of the daughters of Zion, And purges Jerusalem's blood from her midst with a blast of searing judgment,

Write: before I come as a just Judge, I first open wide the door of My mercy. He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice. (Divine Mercy in My Soul, 1146)

Jesus looked at me and said, Souls perish in spite of My bitter Passion. I am giving them the last hope of salvation; that is, the Feast of My Mercy. If they will not adore My mercy, they will perish for all eternity. Secretary of My mercy, write, tell souls about this great mercy of Mine, because the awful day, the day of My justice, is near. (Divine Mercy in My Soul, 965)

Last edited:

Steven Merten

Jesus The Divine Mercy

The Blessed Virgin Mary :

... you have to speak to the world about His great mercy and prepare the world for the Second Coming of Him who will come, not as a merciful Savior, but as a just Judge. Oh, how terrible is that day! Determined is the day of justice, the day of divine wrath. The angels tremble before it. Speak to souls about this great mercy while it is still the time for [granting] mercy. If you keep silent now, you will be answering for a great number of souls on that terrible day. ... (Divine Mercy in My Soul, 635)​

Steven Merten

Jesus, The Divine Mercy

Souls who spread the honor of My mercy I shield through their entire lives as a tender mother her infant, and at the hour of death I will not be a Judge for them, but the Merciful Savior. At that last hour, a soul has nothing with which to defend itself except My mercy. Happy is the soul that during its lifetime immersed itself in the Fountain of Mercy, because justice will have no hold on it. (Divine Mercy in My Soul, 1075)

My daughter, do whatever is within your power to spread devotion to My mercy. I will make up for what you lack. Tell aching mankind to snuggle close to My merciful Heart, and I will fill it with peace. Tell [all people], My daughter, that I am Love and Mercy itself. When a soul approaches Me with trust, I fill it with such an abundance of graces that it cannot contain them within itself, but radiates them to other souls. (Divine Mercy in My Soul, 1074)

The Lord said to me, My daughter, do not tire of proclaiming My mercy. In this way you will refresh this Heart of Mine, which burns with a flame of pity for sinners. Tell My priests that hardened sinners will repent on hearing their words when they speak about My unfathomable mercy, about the compassion I have for them in My Heart. To priests who proclaim and extol My mercy, I will give wondrous power; I will anoint their words and touch the hearts of those to whom they will speak. (Divine Mercy in My Soul, 1521)

My daughter, tell souls that I am giving them My mercy as a defense. I Myself am fighting for them and am bearing the just anger of My Father. (Divine Mercy in My Soul, 1516)

Write down these words, My daughter. Speak to the world about My mercy; let all mankind recognize My unfathomable mercy. It is a sign for the end times; after it will come the day of justice. (Divine Mercy in My Soul, 848)