• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus’ ‘Divine Mercy Sunday’ Shelters Souls from the Wrath of Jesus’, Near Future, Second Coming?

Steven Merten

Jesus looked at me and said, Souls perish in spite of My bitter Passion. I am giving them the last hope of salvation; that is, the Feast of My Mercy. If they will not adore My mercy, they will perish for all eternity. Secretary of My mercy, write, tell souls about this great mercy of Mine, because the awful day, the day of My justice, is near. (Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, 965)

The Blessed Virgin Mary :
... you have to speak to the world about His great mercy and prepare the world for the Second Coming of Him who will come, not as a merciful Savior, but as a just Judge. Oh, how terrible is that day! Determined is the day of justice, the day of divine wrath. The angels tremble before it. Speak to souls about this great mercy while it is still the time for [granting] mercy. If you keep silent now, you will be answering for a great number of souls on that terrible day. ... (Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, 635)​

Jesus’ ‘Divine Mercy Feast Day’ (Second Sunday of Easter) is coming up fast! Jesus and the Blessed Mother greatly desire that we be promoting Jesus ‘Divine Mercy Feast Day’ as a shelter from God’s Divine wrath, which will occur upon Jesus’, near future, Second Coming! Jesus Divine Mercy Feast Day protects you from the Woes of Revelation, similar to the Jews putting lambs blood on their doorposts, to protect their families from the Woes of Exodus. Immerse yourselves in the Blood of the Lamb, Jesus Christ, through His gift of Divine Mercy Feast Day, which Jesus’ Promises will shelter us from the great wrath of Jesus’ Second Coming! Jesus’ Divine Mercy Feast Day only comes around once a year, and is coming up this second Sunday of Easter. Spread the word, as Jesus and the Blessed Mother require us to have done.

Psalms 91
You who dwell in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shade of the Almighty, Say to the LORD, 'My refuge and fortress, my God in whom I trust.' He will rescue you from the fowler's snare, from the destroying plague, He will shelter you with his pinions, and under his wings you may take refuge; his faithfulness is a protecting shield. You shall not fear the terror of the night nor the arrow that flies by day, Nor the pestilence that roams in darkness,nor the plague that ravages at noon.
Though a thousand fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, near you it shall not come. You need simply watch; the punishment of the wicked you will see. Because you have the LORD for your refuge and have made the Most High your stronghold, No evil shall befall you, no affliction come near your tent.

He who trusts in My mercy will not perish, for all his affairs are Mine, and his enemies will be shattered at the base of My footstool. (Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, 723)​

My daughter, do whatever is within your power to spread devotion to My mercy. I will make up for what you lack. Tell aching mankind to snuggle close to My merciful Heart, and I will fill it with peace. Tell [all people], My daughter, that I am Love and Mercy itself. When a soul approaches Me with trust, I fill it with such an abundance of graces that it cannot contain them within itself, but radiates them to other souls. (Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, 1074)

Souls who spread the honor of My mercy I shield through their entire lives as a tender mother her infant, and at the hour of death I will not be a Judge for them, but the Merciful Savior. At that last hour, a soul has nothing with which to defend itself except My mercy. Happy is the soul that during its lifetime immersed itself in the Fountain of Mercy, because justice will have no hold on it. (Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, 1075)

The Lord said to me, My daughter, do not tire of proclaiming My mercy. In this way you will refresh this Heart of Mine, which burns with a flame of pity for sinners. Tell My priests that hardened sinners will repent on hearing their words when they speak about My unfathomable mercy, about the compassion I have for them in My Heart. To priests who proclaim and extol My mercy, I will give wondrous power; I will anoint their words and touch the hearts of those to whom they will speak. (Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, 1521)

Write down these words, My daughter. Speak to the world about My mercy; let all mankind recognize My unfathomable mercy. It is a sign for the end times; after it will come the day of justice. (Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, 848)

Tell sinners that no one shall escape My Hand; if they run away from My Merciful Heart, they will fall into My Just Hands. (Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, 1728)​

whirlingmerc

Jesus looked at me and said, Souls perish in spite of My bitter Passion. I am giving them the last hope of salvation; that is, the Feast of My Mercy. If they will not adore My mercy, they will perish for all eternity. Secretary of My mercy, write, tell souls about this great mercy of Mine, because the awful day, the day of My justice, is near. (Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, 965)

The Blessed Virgin Mary :
... you have to speak to the world about His great mercy and prepare the world for the Second Coming of Him who will come, not as a merciful Savior, but as a just Judge. Oh, how terrible is that day! Determined is the day of justice, the day of divine wrath. The angels tremble before it. Speak to souls about this great mercy while it is still the time for [granting] mercy. If you keep silent now, you will be answering for a great number of souls on that terrible day. ... (Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, 635)​

Jesus’ ‘Divine Mercy Feast Day’ (Second Sunday of Easter) is coming up fast! Jesus and the Blessed Mother greatly desire that we be promoting Jesus ‘Divine Mercy Feast Day’ as a shelter from God’s Divine wrath, which will occur upon Jesus’, near future, Second Coming! Jesus Divine Mercy Feast Day protects you from the Woes of Revelation, similar to the Jews putting lambs blood on their doorposts, to protect their families from the Woes of Exodus. Immerse yourselves in the Blood of the Lamb, Jesus Christ, through His gift of Divine Mercy Feast Day, which Jesus’ Promises will shelter us from the great wrath of Jesus’ Second Coming! Jesus’ Divine Mercy Feast Day only comes around once a year, and is coming up this second Sunday of Easter. Spread the word, as Jesus and the Blessed Mother require us to have done.

Psalms 91
You who dwell in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shade of the Almighty, Say to the LORD, 'My refuge and fortress, my God in whom I trust.' He will rescue you from the fowler's snare, from the destroying plague, He will shelter you with his pinions, and under his wings you may take refuge; his faithfulness is a protecting shield. You shall not fear the terror of the night nor the arrow that flies by day, Nor the pestilence that roams in darkness,nor the plague that ravages at noon.
Though a thousand fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, near you it shall not come. You need simply watch; the punishment of the wicked you will see. Because you have the LORD for your refuge and have made the Most High your stronghold, No evil shall befall you, no affliction come near your tent.

He who trusts in My mercy will not perish, for all his affairs are Mine, and his enemies will be shattered at the base of My footstool. (Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, 723)​
My daughter, do whatever is within your power to spread devotion to My mercy. I will make up for what you lack. Tell aching mankind to snuggle close to My merciful Heart, and I will fill it with peace. Tell [all people], My daughter, that I am Love and Mercy itself. When a soul approaches Me with trust, I fill it with such an abundance of graces that it cannot contain them within itself, but radiates them to other souls. (Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, 1074)

Souls who spread the honor of My mercy I shield through their entire lives as a tender mother her infant, and at the hour of death I will not be a Judge for them, but the Merciful Savior. At that last hour, a soul has nothing with which to defend itself except My mercy. Happy is the soul that during its lifetime immersed itself in the Fountain of Mercy, because justice will have no hold on it. (Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, 1075)

The Lord said to me, My daughter, do not tire of proclaiming My mercy. In this way you will refresh this Heart of Mine, which burns with a flame of pity for sinners. Tell My priests that hardened sinners will repent on hearing their words when they speak about My unfathomable mercy, about the compassion I have for them in My Heart. To priests who proclaim and extol My mercy, I will give wondrous power; I will anoint their words and touch the hearts of those to whom they will speak. (Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, 1521)

Write down these words, My daughter. Speak to the world about My mercy; let all mankind recognize My unfathomable mercy. It is a sign for the end times; after it will come the day of justice. (Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, 848)

Tell sinners that no one shall escape My Hand; if they run away from My Merciful Heart, they will fall into My Just Hands. (Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, 1728)​

I would focus on the Bible and Jesus.

It is true that Jesus set mercy and judgement side by side in the gospels and the apostles the same often in the epistles

And today is the day of salvation, not the minute after you die. Now is the time to call on His name for mercy.

Steven Merten

Matthew 6:13 The Lord's Prayer
Subject us not to trial but deliver us from the evil one.

New American Bible, Notes for Matthew 6:13
Jewish apocalyptic writings speak of a period of severe trial before the end of the age, sometimes called the 'messianic woes.' This petition asks that the disciples be spared that final test.
Jesus appeared suddenly at my side clad in a white garment with a golden girdle around His waist, and He said to me. I give you eternal love that your purity may be untarnished and as a sign that you will never be subjected to temptation against purity. Jesus took off His golden cinture and tied it around my waist. (Divine Mercy in My Soul, 40)
Hello to my fellow Catholics. Do not let the Protestants dissuade you from seeking shelter in the Blood of Jesus, through His Divine Mercy Feast Day. We Catholics have been praying bazillions of 'The Lord’s Prayer's, over the millenniums. Jesus’ ‘Subject us not to trial’, in our Lord’s Prayer, means ‘subject us not to the ‘messianic woes’ of Jesus’ ‘end of the age’ era. God is gifting us with an avenue of shelter and protection from the 'Woes of Revelation'. Jesus desires us to immerse ourselves in His Blood, through His Divine Mercy Feast Day, in order that we be shielded on the Day He Comes as Just Judge. Accept Jesus gift of shelter and protection, in order to survive the tribulation of Jesus’ Second Coming.

The angels in Revelation 7, are Catholic priests immersing Catholics in the Blood of Jesus, through Jesus’ Sacraments on earth. Suit up! Our Bridegroom is on His Way! Jesus is going to purge the earth of the unrepentant wicked, and then marry His Bride, the Church, the Catholic Church. The meek, humble and pure of heart shall inherit the earth (Matthew 5, Psalms 37).

Revelation 7
'Do not damage the land or the sea or the trees until we put the seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.' ...
...Then one of the elders spoke up and said to me, 'Who are these wearing white robes, and where did they come from'? I said to him, 'My lord, you are the one who knows.' He said to me, 'These are the ones who have survived the time of great distress; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb'.

Revelation 19:6
Then I heard something like the sound of a great multitude or the sound of rushing water or mighty peals of thunder, as they said: "Alleluia! The Lord has established his reign, (our) God, the almighty. Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory. For the wedding day of the Lamb has come, his bride has made herself ready. She was allowed to wear a bright, clean linen garment."

Last edited: