• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesse James Custom .45 Auto for Donald Trump, A Beautiful Piece of Functional Art

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Many people know Jesse James as a custom chopper and car builder but he has moved into firearms and created this one of a kind hand made piece of functional art and displayed it at SHOT show 2018 in Las Vegas.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What a gaudy piece of ****.
Does it come with a pink feather boa & pair of white bucks?

Now here is a fine looking handgun.
A Gen 1 Glock #22....
f1glk22g2.jpg

Disclaimer:
I'm prejudiced.
This is what I carry.
Tis not something to be embellished with fru fru.

Last edited:

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Now here is a fine looking handgun.
A Gen 1 Glock #22....
f1glk22g2.jpg

Disclaimer:
I'm prejudiced.
This is what I carry.
Tis not something to be embellished with fru fru.

Not a fan of Glocks, no doubt reliable pistols but what I don't like about this particular model:
-Plastic---ewwww
-No external hammer
-No way to de-cock the pistol unless you pull the trigger as far as I know
-Safety on the trigger
-Plastic----ewww (I know I typed it twice, I don't like plastic on guns)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Not a fan of Glocks, no doubt reliable pistols but what I don't like about this particular model:
-Plastic---ewwww
-No external hammer
-No way to de-cock the pistol unless you pull the trigger as far as I know
-Safety on the trigger
-Plastic----ewww (I know I typed it twice, I don't like plastic on guns)
I know....all business, nothing showy.
But a plastic frame has advantages....
- Less bulky.
- Energy absorption.
- Light weight.
- Corrosion is no problem.
I carry chamber empty, so no need for an affirmative safety, external hammer, or decocking lever.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
I know....all business, nothing showy.
But a plastic frame has advantages....
- Less bulky.
- Energy absorption.
- Light weight.
- Corrosion is no problem.
I carry chamber empty, so no need for an affirmative safety, external hammer, or decocking lever.

I prefer wheelguns, I carry a stainless steel six shot .357 snubnose sometimes but typically use .38spl in it, I like having the option of using heavier loads. hammer is not cropped since the vast majority of the time it will be used on the range or plinking. In the unfortunate event that something might happen where I am forced to defend myself or others, it is nothing to put ones thumb on the hammer when drawing to prevent it from catching on clothes.
-not bulky
- Corrosion is no problem- Stainless steel
-Don't have to chamber a round, just point and squeeze the trigger, I know it doesn't take much to chamber a round but in a bad situation that little bit of time may save your life.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I prefer wheelguns, I carry a stainless steel six shot .357 snubnose sometimes but typically use .38spl in it, I like having the option of using heavier loads. hammer is not cropped since the vast majority of the time it will be used on the range or plinking. In the unfortunate event that something might happen where I am forced to defend myself or others, it is nothing to put ones thumb on the hammer when drawing to prevent it from catching on clothes.
-not bulky
- Corrosion is no problem- Stainless steel
-Don't have to chamber a round, just point and squeeze the trigger, I know it doesn't take much to chamber a round but in a bad situation that little bit of time may save your life.
The time it takes to rack the slide is milliseconds.
And there's no safer carry mode.
I used to carry a S&W 649, but found the Glock....
- Just as easy to conceal (even thinner than a J frame cylinder)
- A more natural pointer.
- More capacity.
- Easier to handle.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
The time it takes to rack the slide is milliseconds.
And there's no safer carry mode.
I used to carry a S&W 649, but found the Glock....
- Just as easy to conceal (even thinner than a J frame cylinder)
- A more natural pointer.
- More capacity.
- Easier to handle.

What's a difference between a Gen 1 and a Gen 4 Glock 22?

You can purchase a used Glock 22 Gen 4 for less than $400. Kind of curious how difficult it is to actually purchase one.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What's a difference between a Gen 1 and a Gen 4 Glock 22?

You can purchase a used Glock 22 Gen 4 for less than $400. Kind of curious how difficult it is to actually purchase one.
Gen 1 lacks some things like teeny finger grooves & thumb rest.
As I recall, those were added to comply with Clinton's ban.
I'm sure there are other little differences.

I haven't bought one in decades, but it's easy if you pass the background check.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Many people know Jesse James as a custom chopper and car builder but he has moved into firearms and created this one of a kind hand made piece of functional art and displayed it at SHOT show 2018 in Las Vegas.

Definitely not your grandad's M1911A.