• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jehovah Witness.Question about talking to someone that is into astral projection.

Frank Goad

Jehovah witnesses.What if you were ministering to someone who believed that going out of body can get you a form of spiritual enlightenment?I think if you pray enough jesus can get you out of body.But what if someone was going out of body just for the spiritual enlightenment part?And not the jesus part?:(If I was there I would tell them to pray to jesus for an out of body experience.:) Over and over tell it works.What would you say?

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
Just out of curiosity...... Why would anyone assume that you have any knowledge, wisdom, understanding or relevant experience such that he or she should pay any heed to your opinion?

Frank Goad

Jehovah witnesses.What if you were ministering to someone who believed that going out of body can get you a form of spiritual enlightenment?I think if you pray enough jesus can get you out of body.But what if someone was going out of body just for the spiritual enlightenment part?And not the jesus part?:(If I was there I would tell them to pray to jesus for an out of body experience.:) Over and over tell it works.What would you say?

Just out of curiosity...... Why would anyone assume that you have any knowledge, wisdom, understanding or relevant experience such that he or she should pay any heed to your opinion?

The same way a door to door jw would look.If they saw them at their door.:)

Frank Goad

Why no replies?:(

Frank Goad

I guess I would have to ask them what spiritual enlightenment means to them.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I guess I would have to ask them what spiritual enlightenment means to them.
I believe anyone you speak with would ask why you are seemingly so obsessed with out of body/ astral travel?

Why do you think it brings you closer to Jesus?
Did Jesus say one should Astral travel to become enlighten?

Frank Goad

Your right.It would be like asking a friend to change your car.Instead of calling a professional to do it.:)