• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jeffrey Epstein found dead in cell

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
When he came back from the bathroom they fofind he had shot himself. I think they gave him the choice, either way one less sick individual in the world.
The biggest problem I have with this is that doubtless all kinds of actionable information died with them. Plenty of people are still doing it, because they think that money and clout entitle them to anything that they want.
Tom

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Let's not forget that a "Jane Doe" once sued (and later dropped the suit due to death threats) against both Trump and Epstein, alleging that Trump violently raped her at a party hosted by Epstein when she was 13. Who knows what kind of dirt on Trump he took to the grave with him.
Of course, in Facebook land the conspiracy theory among conservatives is that the Clinton's assassinated him.

On the bright side it's something else we can argue about
Woohoo!
Probably just an actual suicide though....

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
On the bright side it's something else we can argue about
Woohoo!
Probably just an actual suicide though....
So, while we are still doing this nonsense.

Who has more reason for Epstein to be dead, Clinton or Trump?
Tom

ETA ~Who claims that they could commit murder on 5th Ave. and nobody important would care? ~

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
What reason would Clinton have to risk offing Epstein?

Trump, the reasons are pretty obvious. He's going into an election that he's already lost once. His strongest election supporters are evangelical Christian voters.
But Clinton? Why?:shrug:
Tom

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
And now the plot thickens. The one who was one a suicide watch was not on a suicide watch after he attempted suicide.

Jeffrey Epstein was not on suicide watch before death, official says

The conspiracy has now a foothold. And the gleeful guilty are saying "A dead man does not speak!"

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
"Hey look Jeff, I know I searched and checked you and your cell, but the possibility always remains there might be something laying around that we haven't found yet.

Let us know if you find anything okay? No pressure. We will just be down the hall".

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
What reason would Clinton have to risk offing Epstein?

Trump, the reasons are pretty obvious. He's going into an election that he's already lost once. His strongest election supporters are evangelical Christian voters.
But Clinton? Why?:shrug:
Tom

Epstein had the habit of sharing young girls with his friends, Bill Clinton was a good friend of Epstein.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
It was me. I did it. I killed Jeffrey in the cell with the comfy pillow. Ms. Scarlet will vouch for this. She had just come in from the conservatory with the candle stick.

That is a load of guilt off my mind.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Explain to me the reasoning behind believing Hillary Clinton is some kinda super villian who can kill anybody at any time, so you not only let on that you know about this but then openly attack her on social media.

I'm just saying, maaaaaaaaybe ya didn't think this one through.