• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jeff Sessions is a Putin loving Neo Confederate traitor!

I think he wants to do away with DNA evidence. I think he sees African Americans as animals to be caged. Unlike Jeff Sessions and the rest of the Trumpers I see Muslims and African Americans as Americans not "Blacks" or "Muzzies"!

I believe I am more patriotic than Jeff Sessions!

Daemon Sophic

Our country (the USA) is the "great melting pot", where all men (and women) are considered equal, with no government control/bashing/support of any religious belief over any other.
So yes. If you are comparing yourself to any racist scum, then you are, by definition, a better American, and a more honorable patriotic and virtuous citizen than they are.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think he wants to do away with DNA evidence. I think he sees African Americans as animals to be caged. Unlike Jeff Sessions and the rest of the Trumpers I see Muslims and African Americans as Americans not "Blacks" or "Muzzies"!

I believe I am more patriotic than Jeff Sessions!
I sense some anger.