• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jeff Bezos Blue Origin

Riders

In an hour the Blue Origin will take passengers to the edge of space . If only one parachute opens it brings the capsule down safe. 4 people ride into space. We will see how safe it is.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
In an hour the Blue Origin will take passengers to the edge of space . If only one parachute opens it brings the capsule down safe. 4 people ride into space. We will see how safe it is.
I find it offensive that he would do this launch on the anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.

Because they can.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's their money & their dream.
Haters should shut the **** up.
Or eat some bacon so that they become more tolerant.

I'm more on your side of things of course without the bacon.

Given everything that's hitting the fan right now, I'm more focused on what we can do about our real problems to get overly excited one way or the other about what a super-billionaire does.

And if anything, one thing America excels at over China is business freedom. This stunt is an illustration of that. China, which insists on state control can't match it. But I expect them to steal or try to steal what they have trouble creating.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
And if anything, one thing America excels at over China is business freedom.
... for big multinationals, maybe.

I have friends who are small business owners in the US. The way that business rules can change dramatically from state to state and even county to county can create major restrictions on business freedom, and not for any benefit or good reason.