• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Japanese lady embraces islam’s shia sect by research on the internet

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
Tehran : “ I researched and studied different Religions , and finally decided to embrace Islam’s Shia Sect . And I feel very happy that I have the Honor to embrace Islam , and to recite the Solemn Oath of Islam that “ There is no God , but Only One God , and Prophet Muhammad PBUH is his Messenger “ in the presence of his eminence , who has the authority to lead , and has a large number of people who emulate him”.

japanese-woman-akiko-krvkava-embraced-shia-islam-on-the-hands-of-ayatullah-musavi-ardabeli.jpg

A Japanese Lady Named “ Akiko Krvkava ” who Used Internet to study and research for the True Religion , went in person to Ayatullah Moosvi Ardebeli and embraced Islam and with her free will and thorough Knowledge she has gained , she choose the Shia Sect of Islam to follow.

After embracing Islam she delightfully paid her respects to the Ayatullah Moosvi Ardebelli and thanked him for giving his time , and further added that it is my honour that I have embraced Islam on his hand , and in the Presence and guidance of His eminence , who has the authority to lead and thousand of People , who seek his guidance to explore the legalities and technicalities of Islam.

As per our correspondents report , the Japanese Lady told that she get inspired by Islam by studying and researching on the Internet , and with a help of one of her friends who helped her in guiding to find the true path of Life , who had her self embraced Islam’s Shia Sect about 15 years earlier in the guidance and on the hand of Ayatullah Moosvi Ardebeli .

She very delightfully told that “ Islam is a religion of purity and she said that I m sure that I Like Islam . And Believes in God and Likes to Pray to God .

Japanese Lady Embraces Islam

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
This reminds me of a Japanese friend I had who embraced Islam :D. Although it was Sunniyyah she still embraced some form of Islam.
I have never dove into Shi'ism very much and am rather curious about it. I never felt the need to deny Shi'ites the status of Muslims. This really intrigues me :)

Assad91

Shi'ah Ali
Mash'Allah.

Is there a shia community in Japan, or is she moving to Iran? There is a small community here.

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
Mash'Allah.

Is there a shia community in Japan, or is she moving to Iran? There is a small community here.

I'd like to say first that traditionally Shiites Muslims have been used to live as individuals or small groups within Non-Muslim communities.This is because -as you surly know - in the times of the ancient Muslim Caliphates, Shiites were severely persecuted and are used to fleeing to the different corners of the world- I may post about this some time...

There is also emphasis on the Taqiyya doctrine in Shia Islam, which enables Shiites to live in even hostile environments by allowing them to hide their belief in certain situations...

As of Shiites in Japan, and within the native people, I don't think that there are many native Japanese Shiites...There is a native Japanese Shia Muslim Scholar called Professor Sheikh Ibrahim Sawada Tatsuka...

There are also Shia Muslim communities in Tokyo -and may be in other cities also- from Iran, and most probably from other countries...

I will post about Sheikh Ibrahim Sawada soon...