• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jack Smith Asks for Gag Order on Trump in Classified Documents Case

Laniakea

Not of this world
It is a lot more than 4.

You can go ahead and disrespect the opinions of these Conservative Republican voters from all over the United States if you want. But they do exist.
From "all over the United States"?
Disrespect?
Well, excuse me if I don't hang up my hat and call it quits this November because of a handful of disgruntled people who posted sob stories on Youtube.
Plenty of people who said they voted for biden are saying they are voting for Trump this time around. There's going to be plenty of people changing their mind on how they voted last time versus this time. The question remains about which one will ultimately get more votes in the end.

Pogo

Disrespect?
Well, excuse me if I don't hang up my hat and call it quits this November because of a handful of disgruntled people who posted sob stories on Youtube.
Plenty of people who said they voted for biden are saying they are voting for Trump this time around. There's going to be plenty of people changing their mind on how they voted last time versus this time. The question remains about which one will ultimately get more votes in the end.
Disrespect?
Plenty of people who said they voted for Trump are saying they are voting for Biden this time around. There's going to be plenty of people changing their mind on how they voted last time versus this time. The question remains about which one will ultimately get more votes in the end.
Strange software, but you can see just how vacuous your post is by the fact that reversing Trump and Biden makes no difference to the validity of the argument.
There is a name for this but I can't remember it offhand.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Plenty of people who said they voted for biden are saying they are voting for Trump this time around. There's going to be plenty of people changing their mind on how they voted last time versus this time.
Yes, plenty of people

Plenty of people from all over the country, people who previously voted for Trump who will not be voting for him in 2024. Plenty of people who deserve to be respected and listened to,

Laniakea

Not of this world
Strange software, but you can see just how vacuous your post is by the fact that reversing Trump and Biden makes no difference to the validity of the argument.
There is a name for this but I can't remember it offhand.
It's called a lack of reading comprehension on your part.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Same ones again? Aren't there any others?
No no no, I have not repeated at all. Starting at post # 74 where I shared with you 10 examples, and then in post 78 four more unique individuals, and post 80 another four different people, and another different four people in post #83. As far as I can tell there have been no repeats. Please feel free to check for yourself, that that would mean you actually have to listen to these people.

That is 22 examples of people who voted for Trump, but will not vote for him in 2024.

You on the other hand started me off by making the baseless claim ...
More dems are turning Republican for a reason.
I am sure there are some Democrats who have switched to Republicans for some reason, but I think that it is a small number. I bet you don't really know any and can't give us a single example.

Here are four more:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Are you referring to Robert DeNiro and the 2 Capitol Cops grandstanding outside the courthouse while the jurors were deliberating during the Trump trial again? Yes, the biden campaign sent them. Get over it. I think the liberals are tired of defending such actions.
I'm talking about Trump. Obviously. Because that's who the conversation is about.