• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jaati Smaran Jhan

bubilubi

Ok,so I have been searching for the Jaati Smaran(recalling past lives),the meditation which Lord Mahavira used to see his past lives and his disciples as well used this technique,so I am just curious is there anybody out there who knows more about this technique and how in reality Jaina followers find about their past lives?

bubilubi

I am not even a Jain I just wanted to see if someone practicing has this kind of knowledge ;/ Thanks anyway ^_^

Knight of Albion

I am not a Jain either, though the Jain doctrine of Ahimsa has been a great influence on me.

No Jains on the forum? I will be most disappointed if that is the case.

Bubilubi: This link might help you find what you are looking for or find someone who can help you
Shrimad

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Ok, so I have been searching for the Jaati Smaran(recalling past lives), the meditation which Lord Mahavira used to see his past lives and his disciples as well used this technique, so I am just curious is there anybody out there who knows more about this technique and how in reality Jaina followers find about their past lives?
A friend has asked: what is the relation between meditation and jati-smaran, past life remembering? | meditationawareness

Should you or should you not?