• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's time to go and kill the spammers!

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The rallying cry has just been put out, the bugle calls! Don your hats and battle Flags, put on your saumari swords peashooters and cattle prods.

Wiza going spammer hunting!!!!

Is it time we started killing spammers ?

Now we all know spammers are essentially zombies so how do you kill zombies you all know the classic shotgun to the Head usually has pretty good results. Unfortunately spammers that regenerate can be a much more significant problem because each time you blow him up all the pieces form new spammers!!!

So what's your battle plans soldier?

*Grin*

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
The rallying cry has just been put out, the bugle calls! Don your hats and battle Flags, put on your saumari swords peashooters and cattle prods.

Now we all know spammers are essentially zombies so how do you kill zombies you all know the classic shotgun to the Head usually has pretty good results. Unfortunately spammers that regenerate can be a much more significant problem because each time you blow him up all the pieces form new spammers!!!

*Grin*
And it's a fair wind blowin'
warm out of the south o'er my shoulder
Guess I set a course and go...

David1967

Premium Member
Get rid of all electronic media and move deep into the forest and live off the grid.

dfnj

*Grin*

I used outlook and I've setup a bunch "rules" that automatically filter out the spam. One day I did not receive any Emails. I could not figure out what happened. Then I searched over the last week and hundreds of spam Emails were filter out by my rules. Works great.

Video:How to set up Rules in Outlook

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I used outlook and I've setup a bunch "rules" that automatically filter out the spam. One day I did not receive any Emails. I could not figure out what happened. Then I searched over the last week and hundreds of spam Emails were filter out by my rules. Works great.

I use spam assassin with the same effect, from an average of 200+ per day down to only the ones i want.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

All right! Send em down the mountain pass into a dead-end. Brilliant that would get you promoted to at least Major.

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The answer is simple. Have the government take away their spamming tools. And of course Lock Them Up.