• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's time for "white folks" to call out white supremacy because Trump wont

Watchmen

Premium Member
Donald Trump will not do it, because well, he is racist himself. His own father participated in a KKK riot so it's not surprising that he is not far from who his own father was. I am 37 years old and I have spent almost half of my life either defending or explaining what another black man or men who are not related to me reasons why they act or why this is why such and such exist in the black community.

Yet, I'm going to need my fellow Caucasian Americans to call out racism amongst some in their community. I personally feel the killer who recently took the lives of 20 or so people should have awaken the moderates among the Caucasian community. I personally feel they should be mad. Trump's half assed apology sheds no light on his own rhetoric, nor does it address the inflammatory speech that emboldens the extreme among his base. A member here once told me that it's difficult for people to see their own reflection in the mirror but I think it's time people need to face the truth. The following video really sums up the issue at hand:

He did it yesterday. Next.