• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's time for "white folks" to call out white supremacy because Trump wont

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
he did on his last speech.

Are you racist? Anti-white? Just asking.

I don't see how me wanting the Caucasian community to be angry at something that not only affects that community but affects me as well. I don't believe what Trump says and like any politician, he is going to give a half *** speech that really invokes no emotion nor sincerity. Sure, you being a part of his base will believe him and sop it up, but there is nothing sincere about Trump.

LiveBetterLife

I don't see how me wanting the Caucasian community to be angry at something that not only affects that community but affects me as well. I don't believe what Trump says and like any politician, he is going to give a half *** speech that really invokes no emotion nor sincerity. Sure, you being a part of his base will believe him and sop it up, but there is nothing sincere about Trump.

It's pretty racist of you to demand that an entire race of people think, feel and behave as you wish.

Arrogant too.

Last edited:

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
While you are busy with your ranting against the best president the people of the US ever had

The fact you said this delegitimizes everything else that follows

Tell me, does one get Black Racists?

This grammatically makes no sense, besides, this is not the subject of this thread so stop deflecting.

Do you know that you are sperading Black haterd against all White Americans?

So by me pleading with a community that in my opinion (and this is my opinion as an observer) seems to be complacent when white extremist commit domestic terrorism means I am somehow racist? That is as stupid as the slogan "you're a racist for pointing out racism" slogan.

Especially since Trump is not and never was a racist and it is only your communist CNN cronies sperading these allegations?

Right I guess the whole birther push was just Trump trolling Obama? Or him being sued for discriminatory practices when it comes to housing. Or his remark about him only wanting a man with a yarmulke counting his money rather than a black? Trump sure loves people with your style of logic.

And, By the way, stop being such a racist against a white man that is working his arse off for you!

This sentence here sums up the reason why racism is a problem in this country.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
It's pretty racist of you to demand that an entire race of people behave and feel as you wish.

What?!? You mean to tell me its racist for a person of one skin color to want to control the actions of people with different skin color?!?! :eek:

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
It's your tone, your thread lines... for an example:

"Sure, you being a part of his base will believe him and sop it up," - You have no idea of what I support but you come at me like a bull in a china closet. Do you believe that because "part" of me is white (which only runs skin deep)?

Sounds racist to me.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Your OP definitely lowered the bar for all of us.

Well you are free to not participate. I'm not here for your amusement. It's a discussion. It's calling out the so-called white moderates who are complacent with the racism going on in this country. MLK Jr. who so many conservatives love to quote on racial issues said the following:

"I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to 'order' than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice [...]"

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Even when Trump is on video disavowing racism, the KKK, Nazis etc.

Right because YOU believe what he said considering that Trump in the same media also said white nationalism is not a problem. Trump also said he didn't know who David Duke was. Trump who has a track record of lies and even has a lie counter on the many lies he says in the media Trump suddenly is honest now?

LiveBetterLife

Well you are free to not participate. I'm not here for your amusement. It's a discussion. It's calling out the so-called white moderates who are complacent with the racism going on in this country. MLK Jr. who so many conservatives love to quote on racial issues said the following:

"I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to 'order' than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice [...]"

This is just getting hyperbolic, affected and weird.

LiveBetterLife

As stupid as the thread title apparently.

Even when Trump is on video disavowing racism, the KKK, Nazis etc.

You dismiss it then say "Since Trump won't do it, that you want white folk to do it."

Forgive me if I think the whole purpose of the thread of insincere.

I sure hope it's insincere.