• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's time for a Crusade

Gerani, the signature contains what is called a Luther's Rose.

"Then how do you know the Bible is divinely inspired, as opposed to any other religious text?"- Mr. Sprinkles

Faith, plain and simple. No one can explain faith. I personally believe that we as people are given Christ's love and faith freely and we automatically have them. However, we can refuse these gifts. That is what has occurred with the other religions and non-believers in the world. In the end, it comes down to personal belief.

"no one wants the bible to be in error. somehow its a fact that the bible is. it has several contradictions."- Gerani1248

This is interesting. I think you have proven my point in this one post. I have not seen one of these "biblical contridictions" ever go without getting disproved by a Christian on a basis of his or her knowledge of the Bible. Every contridiction in the Bible has been either disproved or explained (many times on this site for a matter of fact). So the previous arguments of Christians defending the Bible is not good enough? It show that there is an equal zealousness on the part of some people to continue disprove the Bible despite the fact that their arguments have been disproved time and time again.

No one has ever successfully proved to Muslims that the Koran has contradictions, nor has anyone ever proved to Mormons that the Book of Mormon is full of contradictions. It is easily proved to those who were not raised Christian, Muslim, or Mormon, though. I wonder why that is...?

Anyways, we have strayed from the original topic....I would just like to suggest one thing: LCMS, try talking to Muslim apologists about all the contradictions in the Koran....you will find that no matter how obvious these contradictions may appear to you, apologists will find a way to cleverly make excuses for them.

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
well anyone, back on topic. i believe God called us on an inner crusade. to find our innerselves and be free.

i doubt Jesus wants us to carry weapons and force people to become christian.

Jesus was quite non voilent himself. just look at the scene when Jesus was being taken away by the gaurds. one of his deciples took a sword out, but Jesus commanded him not to.

centuries later, a corrupt pope wants to control the world through religion.

eek. certainly not what jesus wants.

"LCMS, try talking to Muslim apologists about all the contradictions in the Koran....you will find that no matter how obvious these contradictions may appear to you, apologists will find a way to cleverly make excuses for them."- Mr. Sprinkles

I have, and it backs up my original statement that it ultimately comes down to belief.

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
argh. are we talking about muslim apologists, contradictions in the qur'an or a crusade?

people, stick the the thread. theres another thread for your conversation. thx!

Anglican of Newcast we take our blades to islam first and yes the bible does preach peace but we are also to defend our brothers and sisters at any cost islam rapes and murders thousands of little girls in eurpea just little girls add in their murdeers and rapes of others on suddenly their counts of evil yearly is in the millions we have tried peace but they refuse now we have 2 options wait and die or rise and fight this war must be one to end islam not just take back the holy land that is rightfully ours but to subdue them once and for all once the world sees our iron resolve herticts like satinist will retreat ad for hindos and budist if they claim us their enimies then they break their faith if they ally with islam then same thing their streets will have riots and they will be crushed if they just say we must be more peacful reminded them that peaceful ness with islam was impossible becuase they preached the destruction of any faith other then theirs once we have our holy land and islam subdued then if you have any other questions i will be happy to answer

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Its time to call a Crusade. The salvation of the future must be fought for. Under God's guidence we could fight for the time that missionaries and evangelists need in the future. If the Pope called a crusade, the a great following would come but the Protestants would hardly notice or take a opposite stance or vice versa.
But the time has come we must fight.
But who do we fight.
- Do fight against the Muslims again, like in the Medieval times
or
-Do we fight against the Eastern Religions, likeBuddhists and Hindus who face a secret threat to Christianity, with their mystic "peaceful" beliefs effecting our culture.
or
or-Do we fight the occult believers e.g. New Age, Satanists, Psychics, Voodoo or others whose beliefs are creeping into society and are becoming more widely accepted with programs like "Charmed" and "Crossing Over" with their demonic influences plaguing our televison screens.
or
-Do we fight the cults that call themselves Christian whose beliefs are contrary and repugnent to the Bible e.g. Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Seventh Day Adventists, KKK, Quakers.
Who do we fight? You tell me!
What one understands from the word "crusade", please?
Kindly give one's own understanding in one's own words not from a lexicon, please.

Regards

gnostic

The Lost One
Its time to call a Crusade. The salvation of the future must be fought for. Under God's guidence we could fight for the time that missionaries and evangelists need in the future. If the Pope called a crusade, the a great following would come but the Protestants would hardly notice or take a opposite stance or vice versa.
But the time has come we must fight.
But who do we fight.
- Do fight against the Muslims again, like in the Medieval times
or
-Do we fight against the Eastern Religions, likeBuddhists and Hindus who face a secret threat to Christianity, with their mystic "peaceful" beliefs effecting our culture.
or
or-Do we fight the occult believers e.g. New Age, Satanists, Psychics, Voodoo or others whose beliefs are creeping into society and are becoming more widely accepted with programs like "Charmed" and "Crossing Over" with their demonic influences plaguing our televison screens.
or
-Do we fight the cults that call themselves Christian whose beliefs are contrary and repugnent to the Bible e.g. Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Seventh Day Adventists, KKK, Quakers.
Who do we fight? You tell me!
I just want a longsword and a horsey to play with. :)

Earthling

David Henson
God will take care of the ungodly. Vengeance is mine, he said. If you read the book of Revelation Babylon the Great is false religion, who have created rivers of blood already. The Crusades wasn't the will of God. There will be a fight, and false religion will be destroyed by governments, who formerly profited from her. Then, those governments will be destroyed by God.

God hasn't appointed you to fight.