• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's Sealchan's Birthday!

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Happy birhday. I'd share an image but everything is refusing me a link. Maybe McDonalds bought the internet. Oh, well. I hope at least your previous birthdays were decent.
HNtVzc

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It occurs to me that I can't remember if Sealchan
& I agree or disagree about most things.
I might be the wrong person to start this thread!

sealchan

<screaming like a little girl who hears Frozen 2 is coming out soon> A birthday forum thread for me!?!

Thanks for the cake! It's despicable and delicious! It looks like a German chocolate ice cream cake with sugar cones sticking out of it like some smushed flail.

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
<screaming like a little girl who hears Frozen 2 is coming out soon> A birthday forum thread for me!?!

Thanks for the cake! It's despicable and delicious! It looks like a German chocolate ice cream cake with sugar cones sticking out of it like some smushed flail.
Hey, the man of the hour is here!

sealchan

I see that the forum has shamelessly put a big blue label on all my posts saying it is my birthday.

sealchan

It occurs to me that I can't remember if Sealchan
& I agree or disagree about most things.
I might be the wrong person to start this thread!

I'm a Gemini so given not too much time, I will disagree with myself.

Thank you for your birthday wishes.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Happy birthday! And yes, the big blue label does make it a bit obvious. And since I can't get in trouble for a image that does not post, here is present for you:

tenor.gif

sealchan

Thanks! I have taken the day off and my wife and I are planning to see the movie Avengers: Endgame.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
They fixed the images. I can see last years present. Happy birthday again!

Since it's your birthday I am sure you wife would not mind if you blew out the "candles":
funny-hot-girl-happy-birthday-greetings-gif.gif

Last edited by a moderator: