• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's raining now

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
My aunt died watching the rain out her window. She had a birthday last month. Been two years since she died. I'm surprised I forgot. Lingering grief now I suppose. Anyway. That's all.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
May the reality of your reunion with her in the time to come give you strength today.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I did this poem at her funeral. We went to her mother's grave (my grandmother) and poured some of Bree's ashes. Mother kept most and I kept the rest.

Inkedbobbie_LI.jpg

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I did this poem at her funeral. We went to her mother's grave (my grandmother) and poured some of Bree's ashes. Mother kept most and I kept the rest.

View attachment 40495
My condolences. If there's any recompense, I would say there will always be a little bit of that person living inside you that never ever dies. I think it helps keep our direction in life in a very beneficial and positive way.