• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's official...

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
... I've forgotten all of the matrix algebra I learned in university.

I sat down and tried to write a spreadsheet that calculates fuel economy for two types of driving (kinda like city vs. highway, but a bit different). For the multivariate regression you need to do this you need matrices, but I can't even remember how to do basic stuff. All my formulas come up "#VALUE!"

So... not only am I so big a geek that I try to do multivariate regression in my spare time, I'm also a failure as a geek because I can't do it properly.

Sigh.

:(

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Wow Jeff! This is just like what happened to my uncle Wally right before he started wearing lawn furniture....

I was. :p I don't even have an Uncle Wally.

Now my aunt Wilbur on the other hand....
This is why I love you. God bless your beautiful soul. You have brought laughter to a child's face.

That post is now my signature. The first post that has ever been in my signature!

themadhair

Why is the OP so down? Shouldn't you be rejoicing?

If you can up with a surefire way for me to wipe the horror of epsilon-delta delta analysis for formulating Lebesgue integrals please share. No suggestions of labotomy - I can't risk the CCHR using me as a pin up for their campaign.