• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's Never Aliens...UNTIL IT IS

ecco

Veteran Member
I doubt the speed of light is the impediment that we currently think it is. But this goes to my point. For any aliens to get here, they will have already surpassed this impediment. Something we cannot even imagine doing.
Not necessarily. The Ramans (Post #12) evidently took long trips in a state of suspended animation.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
That would be so cool to finally find out at last that life is out there.

Unless of course they want to eat us or have us as beasts of burden in their underground mines....

Reminds me of the book, "Man after man." In that book, though, it's advanced mankind warping fellow humans into beasts of burden. Super fascinating book on fantastical speculative evolution.

Man_after_man_future_human.jpg

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Reminds me of the book, "Man after man." In that book, though, it's advanced mankind warping fellow humans into beasts of burden. Super fascinating book on fantastical speculative evolution.

Man_after_man_future_human.jpg
It kind of looks like the love child of Darth Vader and the Alien from the movie Alien, taking an elongated deer for a ride.