• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's becoming the norm to accuse males running for political office of inappropriate touching

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
You can’t deny that you are an apologist for what you refer to as “locker room talk”.

Let me ask you this. If someone had spoken about your wife that way, would you still support them?

Trump was talking about someone’s wife. “I tried to **** her””I moved on her like a *****”.

Are these comments acceptable to you? Would they be acceptable if it was about your wife? Can you not see how misogynistic this is?

I suspect, Donald J. Trump has never expressed any sexual desires for another man's wife.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
I've nothing against you and do not know you,but I get
the feeling that you do not get it. I'd not expect you
to know what it is to be a woman, and experience the
harassment that we do, in a society that thinks it
is ok, boys will be boys, etc.

But coming up with anything resembling an excuse for
it, or saying see the women know how to make the
most of it... please.

Now, it is true that things are better now than in the
past, better in the USA than elsewhere.

I rode subways in Tokyo, and it was awful, but it
was in a NYC subway that some man left his,
ah, DNA on my pants and jacket.

You dont know what that is like.

To me, a man of character treats people decently.
Children, Eskimos, women, old young, whoever.

If a person is of low character,then they really
should not be in office.

One thing my mom really taught me is to watch
out for friends ("friends")who do anything abusive
to anyone. "If they will do it to the others, they
will do it to you too."

In among the hate crimes and the sexual assaults
there will be fakes, a few. And some fake
accusations.

If. though, you or any man were to spend even a
day as a young woman, around men, you would
come away with a whole new POV. Men are very
different around women than they are with other
men. You dont get to see it. I do.

Not on your case here, but plz, think about what I
said.

Imo, it's wrong for anybody to place his bio-hazardous DNA upon any stranger. I'm sorry to hear you had been the victim of having a stranger's bio-hazardous DNA planted upon your person.....:(

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
What? He is on tape doing exactly that.

Do you think the tape is fake?

On the Access Hollywood video tape, "Trump tells Billy Bush about a failed attempt to seduce Nancy O'Dell, who was Bush's co-host at the time (circa 2005) of the recording. "

Reference: Donald Trump Access Hollywood tape - Wikipedia

Nancy O'Dell was divorced in 2004 and remarried in 2005. Nancy O'Dell - Wikipedia

As soon as Donald J. Trump learned of Nancy O'Dell being remarried, he backed off from trying to f**k her.

"I moved on her like a b**ch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married." - Donald J. Trump

Please, let us give Donald J. Trump the benefit of any doubt as to when he tried to f**k with Nancy O'Dell. He might have tried to f**k with her when she was a divorcee, or he might not have been aware of her marital status when he tried to f**k with her.

Last edited:

Audie

Veteran Member
Imo, it's wrong for anybody to place his bio-hazardous DNA upon any stranger. I'm sorry to hear you had been the victim of having a stranger's bio-hazardous DNA planted upon your person.....:(

Not sure if you are making fun of me, but in
the event, that is not what my post was about,
and I should not have mentioned it. I was talking
about a huge, pervasive and serious problem for
society as a whole. Not about myself, but its
like you picked up the least of it and are making
light of it. Are you?

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Not sure if you are making fun of me, but in
the event, that is not what my post was about,
and I should not have mentioned it. I was talking
about a huge, pervasive and serious problem for
society as a whole. Not about myself, but its
like you picked up the least of it and are making
light of it. Are you?

I was being honest, sincere, and empathetic towards your individual plight. I'm against any kind of violence against anybody as well as I'm against any physical harassment of anybody.

Audie

Veteran Member
I was being honest, sincere, and empathetic towards your individual plight. I'm against any kind of violence against anybody as well as I'm against any physical harassment of anybody.

Thank you. I am sorry I took it wrong, and
questioned your intent.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
I've neither been an apologist for sexual assault nor blatant misogynist, because there's zero evidence Trump's sexual relations with other women were non-consensual.
I'm more disgusted by the fact that you justified Trump's behaviour/outright molestation on the basis of it not being as bad because the women weren't married - as if sleeping with and potentially raping a woman only really matters if it negatively affects a man somehow.

Re-adjust your perspective on life, please.

Audie

Veteran Member
Why is this becoming the normal thing? Is our politics full of pervs?

I don't mind Trump but he's the only one on record saying if you're popular you can do whatever you want with women, even grab them by the pu$$y.

It has been the normal thing for women to be
mistreated in countless ways, so if it is becoming the
norm to push back, now, finally, good.