• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's becoming the norm to accuse males running for political office of inappropriate touching

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
If such kinds of "sexual behavior" really bothers you, then why do you continue to support Trump at seemingly every turn?
Trumpettes: Bidden is a creepy old perv!

Rational people: *point to Trumps blatant, well documented history of misogyny and accusations of sexual assault*

Trumpettes: pikachu.png

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Deny it all you want, the feminist's dirty secret is
woman's irresistible love for a good tickle fight.
I studied civics at a large public school !!!

I deny nothing but god magic

I will however admit there are better things than a tickle fight but i cant post them on a public thread.

A large what? They let you into a public school? Are you sure it wasn't a remand school?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I deny nothing but god magic

I will however admit there are better things than a tickle fight but i cant post them on a public thread.

A large what? They let you into a public school? Are you sure it wasn't a remand school?
It was an orderly & first rate school, with plenty of nature outside the barbed wire fence.
th

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
If such kinds of "sexual behavior" really bothers you, then why do you continue to support Trump at seemingly every turn?

Donald J. Trump, unlike creepy Joe Biden, has never sexually harassed any public servant while being in power as a high ranking government official.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Donald J. Trump, unlike creepy Joe Biden, has never sexually harassed any public servant while being in power as a high ranking government official.

As far as you know

However trump had admitted sexually assaulting women.

Edit:a thats not quite right. It was more being over heard boasting about molesting women than honestly admitting it

Last edited:

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
As far as you know

However trump had admitted sexually assaulting women.

Edit:a thats not quite right. It was more being over heard boasting about molesting women than honestly admitting it

Yeah...Trump did some men's locker room type trash talk about some women, but that was just trash talk between Trump and his entertainment business buddies. Right?

We Never Know

No Slack
Hey .just a thought, maybe its a feminist ploy to discredit male domination and take over the world.

While that's amusing, it is becoming a big push to have our first female president. Discrediting the males would help that happen. 59 countries have or have had female leaders but not the U.S.. Are we behind and need to get caught up with some of other countries in the world?

ChristineM

Premium Member
While that's amusing, it is becoming a big push to have our first female president. Discrediting the males would help that happen. 59 countries have or have had female leaders but not the U.S.. Are we behind and need to get caught up with some of other countries in the world?

The point of discrediting anything works when its true, .if untrue it could backfire seriously.

sealchan

Maybe all of this male criticism is a sign that women's ways of relating are beginning to gain favor across the board on a deep psychological level.

It strikes me that complaints of political correctness are a kind of resentment of a group empathy-think.

serp777

Our culture is changing at an astonishing pace. A while back, a man that I know pretty well hit me on the rear. Being who I am, that was a great surprise, and I was very conflicted. I went to an older woman and told her about it. She just laughed at me and said that he did not mean anything. I let it pass.

These days, women are demanding to be treated as equals, and I think it will take a while to work that out.

Trump is repulsive in the extreme. I can't imagine how he gets away with what he does.

For the same reason Hillary gets away with what she does. They're wealthy people of influence.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
The fact is that you blindly believe that and are assuming that the 15 or so women who have accused Trump of sexual assault are all lying, and heaven knows how many others there may be but have not come forth.

Also, since Trump clearly stated on the Hollywood Access recording that he could "grope women by their p***y" and "forcibly kiss them", how could he know that if he hadn't at least tried to do it? Also, the excuse that it's all just "locker room talk" is even bad enough as it is because which basically moral person would brag about sexually assaulting a woman? I've spent tons of time in locker rooms but I've never heard anyone brag about such utter depravity.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Why is this becoming the normal thing? Is our politics full of pervs?

Why would it be spared?

It has not been so long ago that the realization came that women should not be objectified.

The dawn of that awareness is indeed traumatic, but it has to come.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
The fact is that you blindly believe that and are assuming that the 15 or so women who have accused Trump of sexual assault are all lying, and heaven knows how many others there may be but have not come forth.

Also, since Trump clearly stated on the Hollywood Access recording that he could "grope women by their p***y" and "forcibly kiss them", how could he know that if he hadn't at least tried to do it? Also, the excuse that it's all just "locker room talk" is even bad enough as it is because which basically moral person would brag about sexually assaulting a woman? I've spent tons of time in locker rooms but I've never heard anyone brag about such utter depravity.

Trump's affairs with his mistresses happened before he served in public office. ....;)

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Trump's affairs with his mistresses happened before he served in public office. ....;)
How does that change anything? We're not dealing with criminal charges here but with a breach of the most basic morality.

The point is that you are supporting a president who is severely morally challenged and on numerous events and words. If he cheated with your wife or groped her would you be so willing to neglect and excuse what he's doing? How about if he put your children into cages? How about if he persistently lied to you? Or is it that as long as he only does it to others you're fine & dandy with that?

I don't support people like that regardless of their party affiliation, as I felt that Bill Clinton and Al Franken, for just two examples, should have resigned, and the latter did to his credit. I do believe morals count.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
How does that change anything? We're not dealing with criminal charges here but with a breach of the most basic morality.

The point is that you are supporting a president who is severely morally challenged and on numerous events and words. If he cheated with your wife or groped her would you be so willing to neglect and excuse what he's doing? How about if he put your children into cages? How about if he persistently lied to you? Or is it that as long as he only does it to others you're fine & dandy with that?

I don't support people like that regardless of their party affiliation, as I felt that Bill Clinton and Al Franken, for just two examples, should have resigned, and the latter did to his credit. I do believe morals count.

If Donald Trump were to have cheated with my wife, of course, I'd be upset and would withdrawal my political support for him. I'd never mention his name again, but Donald J. Trump has never cheated on any other married lady other than on his own wife. What happens between a married couple when one of them becomes unfaithful to the other, is nobody else's personal business. Right?