• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's becoming the norm to accuse males running for political office of inappropriate touching

We Never Know

No Slack
Why is this becoming the normal thing? Is our politics full of pervs?

I don't mind Trump but he's the only one on record saying if you're popular you can do whatever you want with women, even grab them by the pu$$y.

Ellen Brown

Our culture is changing at an astonishing pace. A while back, a man that I know pretty well hit me on the rear. Being who I am, that was a great surprise, and I was very conflicted. I went to an older woman and told her about it. She just laughed at me and said that he did not mean anything. I let it pass.

These days, women are demanding to be treated as equals, and I think it will take a while to work that out.

Trump is repulsive in the extreme. I can't imagine how he gets away with what he does.

74x12

Is our politics full of pervs?
Yep ... Not just men though. The women can be also.
Why is this becoming the normal thing?
Because it's the latest weapon of mass distraction from the controlled MSM that has been pushed on the masses and so now everyone's indoctrinated. There is usually an ulterior motive in politics. It's ridiculous that people don't notice that the media ignores some important things or barely covers them and then concentrates way too much attention on other things. It's not about left or right politics.

Notice they aren't talking about or exposing child abusers. I for one am sick of the MSM and their pernicious ways. Your grand delusion America and the whole world.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
Our culture is changing at an astonishing pace. A while back, a man that I know pretty well hit me on the rear. Being who I am, that was a great surprise, and I was very conflicted. I went to an older woman and told her about it. She just laughed at me and said that he did not mean anything. I let it pass.

These days, women are demanding to be treated as equals, and I think it will take a while to work that out.

Trump is repulsive in the extreme. I can't imagine how he gets away with what he does.
Money and an entitlement attitude that he can do as he pleases. I get the impression that he feels his attention is doing women a favor. A base that does not seem to care about his morality at all and in some cases appear to gather justification from it for their own actions.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I typically just ignore one-off claims like that. It's just hearsay and this instance I find it particularly petty.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The type-A personalities that seek power positions have higher than average circulating testosterone levels, among other physiological traits. They're not just driven, they're hypersexual. They're "born this way."

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The type-A personalities that seek power positions have higher than average circulating testosterone levels, among other physiological traits. They're not just driven, they're hypersexual. They're "born this way."
Even the female candidates?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I typically just ignore one-off claims like that. It's just hearsay and this instance I find it particularly petty.
Only one?
Connecticut woman says then-Vice President Joe Biden touched her inappropriately at a Greenwich fundraiser in 2009
"Creepy Uncle Joe" has been known for unwanted touching a long time.
However, his bizarre need for unwanted human (especially female) contact
doesn't seem to be a deal breaker for President. It should be about where
he stands on important issues, & what he'd do in office.

Ellen Brown

That explanation is increasingly not credible. It is much worse in Islamic cultures, where women are blamed for many things that a man does wrong.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Even the female candidates?
Yep ;) -- though at lower levels than in males. It's produced in the ovaries and adrenals.
The National Institute of Health puts normal female testosterone levels at 30 - 95 ng/dl, though normal levels vary a lot by age. Men average >300.
That explanation is increasingly not credible. It is much worse in Islamic cultures, where women are blamed for many things that a man does wrong.
Aggression, drive, competativeness, &c are multifactoral; influenced by both cultural, neurological and psysiological factors.
Islamic mysogeny is primarily cultural.

In primates, including humans, dominant males typically have much high levels of testosterone, as well as cortisol and other catecholamines, than non dominants. Fire a CEO or displace a dominant baboon and levels can plummet in minutes, with visible effects.
Testosterone and the Drive for Male Status | The Art of Manliness
Not a very good source, I know, but you get the idea. I just posted the first one I googled.:(

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I'm a touchy-feely kind of guy, no doubt a byproduct of the influence of my Sicilian wife & family, and it never has posed a problem as far as I know. However, I'm always quite select in when I touch or hug a woman so as to not scare her.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Joe n' Hillary.

Steamy.......... Hot.......... Saucy.........

Oh...yeaaaaa!

Sing it Chef...

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Seems that some here have very much a double standard as Biden is accused of being touchy-feely while Trump has been accused of sexual assault by over 20 women and recorded bragging how he can "grope" and "forcibly kiss" women, but the latter is somehow of lesser importance?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Seems that some here have very much a double standard as Biden is accused of being touchy-feely while Trump has been accused of sexual assault by over 20 women and recorded bragging how he can "grope" and "forcibly kiss" women, but the latter is somehow of lesser importance?
Who has actually claimed that?
I'm sure you wouldn't make it up in order to
deflect from the topic, & make it about Trump.