• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's all on The Lord's 'account'

Have you heard the saying, 'Put it on my account'?

account - 'a report or description of an event or experience'.
'a record or statement of financial expenditure or receipts relating to a particular period or purpose'.

Is it all on The Lord's account?

Every wrong, every failure, every obstacle, every hindrance, every covering over, every wrong justification, every wrong.... Is it on The Lord's 'account'?

Every 'bad scheme' coming to pass?

Making the 'little ones' to fall/stumble. Are they on The Lord's 'account'?

Matthew 18:6 "But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea."

Being a 'breach' (a wall, barrier, or defense) against/to The LORD God's Way. Are they on The Lord's 'account'?

Matthew 10:15 "Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city."

Keeping another 'chained'. Are they on The Lord's 'account'?

Matthew 25:42 "For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:"

Ezekiel 1:10 "As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle."

Luke 1:28 "And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women."

Luke 1:41-45 "And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost: 42And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb. 43And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? 44For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy. 45And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord."

On The Lord's 'account'?

Luke 1:46-55 "And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

47And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

48For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

49For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

50And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.

51He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.

52He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree.

53He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away.

54He hath holpen his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy;

55As he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed for ever."

Luke 1:68-79 "Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,

69And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

70As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:

71That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;

72To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;

73The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,

74That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,

75In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.

76And thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Highest: for thou shalt go before the face of the Lord to prepare his ways;

77To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,

78Through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us,

79To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace."

Luke 2:52 "And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man."

And now, everything is on 'His' 'account'?

Last edited:
Matthew 18:21-22 "Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven."

Daily, hourly, as often as it is needed...

Domestic abuse. Not spouse to spouse. Not parent to child.

From child to parent. Daily, hourly.

http://w7dc.com/downloads/music/All/Other/TLC - Waterfalls.mp3

Waterfalls
TLC

A lonely mother gazing out of her window
Staring at a son that she just can't touch
If at any time he's in a jam she'll be by his side
But he doesn't realize he hurts her so much
But all the praying just ain't helping at all
'Cause he can't seem to keep his self out of trouble
So, he goes out and he makes his money the best way he know how
Another body laying cold in the gutter
Listen to me
Don't go chasing waterfalls
Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to
I know that you're gonna have it your way or nothing at all
But I think you're moving too fast
Little precious has a natural obsession for temptation
But he just can't see
She give him loving that his body can't handle
But all he can say is, "Baby, it's good to me"
One day he goes and takes a glimpse in the mirror
But he doesn't recognize his own face
His health is fading and he doesn't know why
Three letters took him to his final resting place
Y'all don't hear me
I seen rainbow yesterday
But too many storms have come and gone
Leavin' a trace of not on God-given ray
Is it because my life is ten shades of gray
I pray all ten fade away
Seldom praise Him for the sunny days
And like his promise is true
Only my faith can undo
The many chances I blew
To bring my life to anew
Clear blue and unconditional skies
Have dried the tears from my eyes
No more lonely cries
My only bleedin' hope
Is for the folk who can't cope
Wit such an endurin' pain
That it keeps 'em in the pourin' rain
Who's to blame
For tootin' caine in your own vein
What a shame
You shoot and aim for someone else's brain
You claim the insane
And name this day in time
For fallin prey to crime
I say the system got you victim to your own mind
Dreams are hopeless aspirations
In hopes of comin' true
Believe in yourself
The rest is up to me and you

Songwriters: L. Lopez / M. Etheridge / P. Brown / R. Murray / R. Wade
Waterfalls lyrics © BMG Rights Management US, LLC

Last edited:

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Please remind the The Lord that multiple accounts are not permitted on RF.

I was 45, he was 16. He would always win the fight.

Teen laughed as he killed his mother with a sledgehammer and tried to burn his brother alive 'because his sibling raped him and she did nothing about it'

Zachary Davis killed mother Melanie and tried to burn brother in revenge for 'rape' | Daily Mail Online

And 'we' think that 'we' are the ones with the 'problems'. Go figure.

Last edited:
Please remind the The Lord that multiple accounts are not permitted on RF.
what are multiple accounts? I can remind him but will He know what 'multiple accounts' means if I just tell Him 'multiple accounts are not permitted on RF'?

Or should I let him know and if He asks I'll just say I got no response?

InChrist

Free4ever
Have you heard the saying, 'Put it on my account'?

account - 'a report or description of an event or experience'.
'a record or statement of financial expenditure or receipts relating to a particular period or purpose'.

Is it all on The Lord's account?

Every wrong, every failure, every obstacle, every hindrance, every covering over, every wrong justification, every wrong.... Is it on The Lord's 'account'?

Every 'bad scheme' coming to pass?

Making the 'little ones' to fall/stumble. Are they on The Lord's 'account'?

Matthew 18:6 "But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea."

Being a 'breach' (a wall, barrier, or defense) against/to The LORD God's Way. Are they on The Lord's 'account'?

Matthew 10:15 "Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city."

Keeping another 'chained'. Are they on The Lord's 'account'?

Matthew 25:42 "For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:"

Ezekiel 1:10 "As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle."

Luke 1:28 "And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women."

Luke 1:41-45 "And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost: 42And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb. 43And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? 44For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy. 45And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord."

On The Lord's 'account'?

Luke 1:46-55 "And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

47And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

48For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

49For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

50And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.

51He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.

52He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree.

53He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away.

54He hath holpen his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy;

55As he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed for ever."

Luke 1:68-79 "Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,

69And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

70As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:

71That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;

72To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;

73The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,

74That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,

75In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.

76And thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Highest: for thou shalt go before the face of the Lord to prepare his ways;

77To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,

78Through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us,

79To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace."

Luke 2:52 "And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man."

And now, everything is on 'His' 'account'?
What are you trying to say?

What are you trying to say?
What am I trying to say?

Do you mean, what is the 'meaning' of the parable?

It is better to do than to always be 'forgiving' even 7 times 70.

I don't know if you've ever needed to go through this but there are times when and where The Lord can come across as very very 'ugly' in character and mercy.

So... are these things which causes Himself to be seen in a way of being very very ugly in character and mercy also on His 'account'?

We read of the 'faith' of those that did many wonderful things.. great. Awesome.

What of the others? Or does life require Christianity in the modern versions of The Holy Bible in order to do anything 'wonderful'

I've got an idea. If you attend Church, do this and see what happens.

Go to your Pastor.

First ask your pastor if pastors are the same as evangelists and if it is the duty of the evangelists or if it is the duty of the pastors to 'preach' and share the good message/tidings in Churches.

2099. euaggelistés
Strong's Exhaustive Concordance
evangelist.
From euaggelizo; a preacher of the gospel -- evangelist.

2097. euaggelizó
declare, bring good tidings, preach the gospel.

Second:

Ask the Pastor why the Church uses the Name of Christ as (J)esus if before the 1600's the Name of (J)esus didn't exist on Earth.

And thirdly:

When and if you attend 'Service', see if you can 'count/number' how many times this occurs:

John 12:32 "And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me."

How many times would (J)esus Christ be 'lifted up', glorified, lifted up from the Earth, in that 'Service'?

John 8:28 "Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.'

How many times will (J)esus Christ receive the 'glory' and 'honor', by Name, during a/the 'service'?

If His Name or The Title of The Only Begotten Son of God is rarely used, then to 'Whom' might the 'revelations' be attributed to without 'assuming'? An Apostle? A personal 'experience'? A 'job promotion' possibility?

Church is church.. Church is not a 'seminar on how to improve the quality of your life'. Church is not a class on how to get a job promotion. Church is church.

Tell me, how often is 'Church' used when there is a problem at 'home'? In other words,

1 Timothy 5:16 "If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed."

1 Timothy 5:3 "Honour widows that are widows indeed."

1 Timothy 5:4 "But if any widow have children or nephews, let them learn first to shew piety at home, and to requite their parents: for that is good and acceptable before God."

James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world."

how accessible are these, in Churches?

If these verses are 'foreign' to your hearing although you know it is in The Holy Bible, then 'What' does your Church 'preach' about? Do we need 'lessons' on how to get along, be accepted and acceptable to the outsiders?

1 Peter 4:17 "For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? "

Do we learn about those that do not obey the gospel of God and learn how to 'get along' with them in Churches? Do we learn how to 'co-mingle' among them without 'offending' any one of them?

Politics might have it more correct:

Theodore Roosevelt's foreign policy: "speak softly and carry a big stick."

Theodore Roosevelt Jr. (October 27, 1858 – January 6, 1919) was an American statesman and writer who served as the 26th President of the United States from 1901 to 1909.

Roosevelt was born a sickly child with debilitating asthma, but he overcame his physical health problems by embracing a strenuous lifestyle. He integrated his exuberant personality, vast range of interests, and world-famous achievements into a "cowboy" persona defined by robust masculinity. Home-schooled, he began a lifelong naturalist avocation before attending Harvard College.

Theodore Roosevelt Jr. was born on October 27, 1858, at East 20th Street in New York City.

Theodore Roosevelt - Wikipedia

Theodore "Thee" Roosevelt Sr. (September 22, 1831 – February 9, 1878) was an American businessman and philanthropist from the Roosevelt family. Roosevelt was also the father of President Theodore Roosevelt and the paternal grandfather of First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt. He served as a member of the plate-glass importing business Roosevelt & Son.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_Roosevelt_Sr.

Theodore Roosevelt's foreign policy: "speak softly and carry a big stick."

'Which' Theodore Roosevelt said this?

What a nice way to look upon his past life... sheesh....

****** - Teddy Roosevelt

For being a child of a New York Socialite mother and a New York Philanthropist dad, he sure became 'bad', wouldn't you say?

Theodore Roosevelt Sr.

Roosevelt helped found the New York City Children's Aid Society, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the American Museum of Natural History, and the New York Children's Orthopedic Hospital. A participant in New York society life, he was described by one historian as a man of both "good works and good times." In December 1877, Roosevelt was nominated to be Collector of the Port of New York but was rejected by the U.S. Senate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_Roosevelt_Sr.

Can you imagine how well they could have attended to the 'needs' of their Family and Neighbors if they attended Churches which preached:

1 Timothy 5:16 "If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed."

1 Timothy 5:4 "But if any widow have children or nephews, let them learn first to shew piety at home, and to requite their parents: for that is good and acceptable before God."

James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world."

They might have started up hospitals and Family appreciation establishments. :)

Theodore Roosevelt Jr.

Theodore Roosevelt - Wikipedia

His successful efforts to broker the end of the Russo-Japanese War won him the 1906 Nobel Peace Prize.

But what can any U.S citizen do when those 'establishments' begin to be attacked from 'wrong doers'?

John F. Kennedy spoke his famous words, "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country," in his inaugural address.

Inauguration of John F. Kennedy - Wikipedia

So Patriotism? U.S citizenship? Honor, valor and Humility? What are these things about?

It's about 'things' such as these:

http://drive.funados-radio.fr/new/Justin+Bieber+- +Love+Yourself.mp3

Love Yourself

Justin Bieber

For all the times that you rain on my parade
And all the clubs you get in using my name
You think you broke my heart, oh girl for goodness sake
You think I'm crying, on my own well I ain't
And I didn't wanna write a song 'cause I didn't want anyone thinking I still care
I don't but, you still hit my phone up
And baby I be movin' on and I think you should be somethin'
I don't wanna hold back, maybe you should know that
My mama don't like you and she likes everyone
And I never like to admit that I was wrong
And I've been so caught up in my job, didn't see what's going on
And now I know, I'm better sleeping on my own
'Cause if you like the way you look that much
Oh baby you should go and love yourself
And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'
You should go and love yourself
But when you told me that you hated my friends
The only problem was with you and not them
And every time you told me my opinion was wrong
And tried to make me forget where I came from
And I didn't wanna write a song cause I didn't want anyone thinking I still care
For all the times you made me feel small
I fell in love, now I feel nothin' at all
I never felt so low when I was vulnerable
Was I a fool to let you break down my walls?

Songwriters: Benny Blanco / Ed Sheeran / Justin Bieber
Love Yourself lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group

Last edited:

InChrist

Free4ever
What am I trying to say?

It is better to do than to always be 'forgiving' even 7 times 70.

I don't know if you've ever needed to go through this but there are times when and where The Lord can come across as very very 'ugly' in character and mercy.

So... are these things which causes Himself to be seen in a way of being very very ugly in character and mercy also on His 'account'?

We read of the 'faith' of those that did many wonderful things.. great. Awesome.

What of the others? Or does life require Christianity in the modern versions of The Holy Bible in order to do anything 'wonderful'

I've got an idea. If you attend Church, do this and see what happens.

Go to your Pastor.

First ask your pastor if pastors are the same as evangelists and if it is the duty of the evangelists or if it is the duty of the pastors to 'preach' and share the good message/tidings in Churches.

2099. euaggelistés
evangelist.
From euaggelizo; a preacher of the gospel -- evangelist.

2097. euaggelizó
declare, bring good tidings, preach the gospel.

Second:

Ask the Pastor why the Church uses the Name of Christ as (J)esus if before the 1600's the Name of (J)esus didn't exist on Earth.
I still don't understand specifically what point you are trying to make. Could you explain what you are trying to say more clearly and briefly?

InChrist

Free4ever
What am I trying to say?

No, I don't mean what is the meaning of the parable. I mean what is your point and what specifically are you trying to say? All the random disconnected verses and thoughts you are posting sound confusing.

Love Yourself

Justin Bieber

For all the times that you rain on my parade
And all the clubs you get in using my name
You think you broke my heart, oh girl for goodness sake
You think I'm crying, on my own well I ain't
And I didn't wanna write a song 'cause I didn't want anyone thinking I still care
But when you told me that you hated my friends
The only problem was with you and not them
And every time you told me my opinion was wrong
And tried to make me forget where I came from
And I didn't wanna write a song cause I didn't want anyone thinking I still care
For all the times you made me feel small
I fell in love, now I feel nothin' at all
I never felt so low when I was vulnerable
Was I a fool to let you break down my walls?

Songwriters: Benny Blanco / Ed Sheeran / Justin Bieber
Love Yourself lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group

TMZ is reporting Justin has blamed his mother, Pattie Mallette, for giving him prescription drugs

Justin Bieber Reportedly Says Mother Gave Him Prescription Drugs

Justin Bieber Reportedly Says Mother Gave Him Prescription Drugs

Jan 23, 2014

Love yourself:
Released: 2015

So... my mamma don't like you but she likes everyone. Want some prescriptions? I mean, it's not like it's a secret or anything, right T?

• "You've got to testify! Tell somebody about it. God is good!" "I pity the fool that don't get it." - Mr. T going for Jury Duty.

World of Warcraft Advert (2007)

• Shut up, fool!

Matthew 5:22 "But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

Last edited:
Viewing and hearing caution is advised.

What is the difference between 'viewing discretion is advised' and 'viewing caution is advised'?

dis·cre·tion
noun
  1. 1.
    the quality of behaving or speaking in such a way as to avoid causing offense or revealing private information.
    "she knew she could rely on his discretion"
    synonyms: circumspection, carefulness, caution, wariness, chariness, guardedness; More

2. 2.
    the freedom to decide what should be done in a particular situation.

cau·tion
noun
  1. 1.
    care taken to avoid danger or mistakes.
    "anyone receiving a suspect package should exercise extreme caution"
verb
  1. 1.
    say something as a warning.

"Viewer discretion advised" refers to "adult" content that is unsuitable for children, and for some adults as well. It means that adults should make a conscious decision whether or not to watch it, and be VERY careful about lettng children see it.

What does "viewer discretion is advised" mean?

view·er

noun
  1. 1.
    a person who looks at or inspects something.
    synonyms: watcher, spectator, onlooker, looker-on, observer, member of the audience; More
  2. 2.
    a device for looking at slides or similar photographic images.

dis·cre·tion

noun
  1. 1.
    the quality of behaving or speaking in such a way as to avoid causing offense or revealing private information.
    "she knew she could rely on his discretion"
    synonyms: circumspection, carefulness, caution, wariness, chariness, guardedness; More

2. 2.
    the freedom to decide what should be done in a particular situation.

ad·vised

adjective
  1. behaving as someone, especially the speaker, would recommend; sensible; wise.

Question:

What could be so 'embarrassing' that the use of arms or 'force' might need to be required so as to not feel or receive that 'embarrassment'?

dis·cre·tion

What Country is this? And how does it compare to other Countries when it comes to 'personal' embarrassing 'things' which desires to not be 'known'? 'Secret things'.

And compared to this Country, which other Countries 'offer' the amount of possible 'secret things' a person can receive unto theirselves for personal 'secret thing(s)' association(s)/participation(s)?

Now, to these, how many U.S jobs would you prefer these 'persons' to possess and work at/within?

And to those already in 'jobs' of some sort of 'moderation/moderator', how many of these would you feel 'safe/good' keeping as 'moderators'?

Last edited:
No, I don't mean what is the meaning of the parable. I mean what is your point and what specifically are you trying to say? All the random disconnected verses and thoughts you are posting sound confusing.
May I ask you a question, please?

Have you heard of Charles Manson and the Manson family?

Do you think they lived out of the back of their van for a while? And do you think they would have or would not have dabbled with 'drug uses' and 'black magick practices'?

InChrist

Free4ever
May I ask you a question, please?

Have you heard of Charles Manson and the Manson family?

Do you think they lived out of the back of their van for a while? And do you think they would have or would not have dabbled with 'drug uses' and 'black magick practices'?
Yes, I heave heard of Charles Manson and the Manson family. I don't know whether they lived in their van, but have no doubt they were involved in drugs, the occult and motivated by demons.
So how does this relate in any way to the rest of the random, confusing things you have been posting? Are you on drugs or demon possessed?

Last edited: