• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

its all happening in these the last days

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
darkpenguin said:
i'm still tapping my fingers while i wait lol

We are living at the beginning of them:

Mt 24v4-8: And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Can you deny it?:
2Tm 3v1-5: This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away

The truth is though, most people are blissfully ignorant of the times they are living in, just as Jesus prophesied:

Lk 17v26-27: And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
Lk 17v28-29: Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

Instead they mock at the idea:
2Pt 3v3-4nowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

But He tarries because:
2Pt 3v9: The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance

So:
Heb 12v25: See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

Because:
2Cor 6v2: (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

may

1914 was the start of the last days , and we are now well along into the time of the end. everything is happening just as Jesus said it would be . we are living amongst a generation of people who do not recognize the times that we are now living in. infact this generation of people are crooked and twisted in their thinking and in their attitudes. yes, that sort of generation that will not listen to reason is around right now in this time of the end. Just as in Jesus day the nation as a whole did not recognize Jesus , it was a twisted generation ,so now in this time of the end the people in general do not recognize Jesus presence in kingdom power. and they have a bad attitudetowards Jesus kingship................. Jesus was made king of Gods heavenly kingdom in 1914 inline with bible prophecy and chronology,Daniel 7;13-14 and the kingdom was established up in the heavens by God in 1914 Daniel 2;44. but people do not want to recognize Jesus presence in kingdom power ,especially the so called religious leaders of christendom. yes , just as the so called religiousleaders in Jesus day did not recognize Jesus as Gods son ,so it is today in this time of the end ,that those who claim to represent Jesus ,do not recognize him at all.

groovyable

may said:
1914 was the start of the last days , and we are now well along into the time of the end. everything is happening just as Jesus said it would be . we are living amongst a generation of people who do not recognize the times that we are now living in. infact this generation of people are crooked and twisted in their thinking and in their attitudes. yes, that sort of generation that will not listen to reason is around right now in this time of the end. Just as in Jesus day the nation as a whole did not recognize Jesus , it was a twisted generation ,so now in this time of the end the people in general do not recognize Jesus presence in kingdom power. and they have a bad attitudetowards Jesus kingship................. Jesus was made king of Gods heavenly kingdom in 1914 inline with bible prophecy and chronology,Daniel 7;13-14 and the kingdom was established up in the heavens by God in 1914 Daniel 2;44. but people do not want to recognize Jesus presence in kingdom power ,especially the so called religious leaders of christendom. yes , just as the so called religiousleaders in Jesus day did not recognize Jesus as Gods son ,so it is today in this time of the end ,that those who claim to represent Jesus ,do not recognize him at all.

i totally agree with you, plus 1914 was the start of the first world war, and we properly havent had a day since without war... this system is disgraceful! three quaters of the world are starving because they cant get food, wars, people steel, polution, rape, murder...etc.. this is not what God intended so its only fair that he wipes the slate clean and restore it to his orgional idea to make a paradise on earth. You might think, not you personally May, yet others who are reading this post might think 'ah yet we have always had wars etc.. before 1914' yet the actual prophetsy in the Bible was that all these things will happen at one certain time (Matthew 24;7) + (Luke 21;11)+ (2 Tim 3;1-5)

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
What I meant when i said that we are at the beginning was not that we are at the beginning of the last days, I believe we have been in them for a very long time ( it seems to us) what i meant was that we are at the beginning of sorrows, the warning signs before the time of Jacobs trouble and the whole worlds for that matter as Jesus said in those verses i posted.
These are the spots of rain fall before the deluge.

gnostic

The Lost One
darkpenguin said:
iv'e seen the sky falling... but then chicken little solved the problem and fixed it, we need a holy chicken!and maybe a banana but thats just for me!on the subject is there such a thing as a holy chicken? just curious!
Chicken? :chicken: No. Never heard of holy chicken.
But I have heard of a Holy Sheep. :sheep:

may

wanderer085 said:
its all happening in these the last days

They've been saying this for almost 2000 years, when the so-called prophecies themselves were for the upcoming generation of that time.
the generation of people that were around in Jesus day ,were not recognizing Jesus , we have to get the right understanding about what this word GENERATION means , when Jesus used this word GENERATION he was refering to the people around him at the time, he used this word GENERATION in a negative way, he was not refering to a length of time. and it is the same today ,the generation we are living amongst is a crooked and twisted generation.
Generation refers to the people who stubbornly turn their backs on the divine purpose.
generation [Greek, ge·ne·a´]
The wicked generation of Jewish opposers who could observe the sign being fulfilled would also experience the end. (Matthew 24:6, 13, 14) And that they did! In 70 C.E. but there is a greater fullfillment to Jesus prophecy that is happening right now , just as the early christians had the chance to escape the 70 C.E. destruction , so we can escape the great tribulation. we have to flee out of babylon the great (the world empire of false religion.) revelation 18;4 .the early christians listened to Jesus command to flee to the mountains ,and those who STAYED there were safe when the romans destroyed Jerusalem. soon in this time , the great tribulation will break out when Babylon the great is destroyed . now is the time to Get out of Babylon the great , it is only by fleeing from babylon the great and letting Jehovah God and Jesus christ take us in, that we can sail through the great tribulation.

may

gnostic said:
Chicken? :chicken: No. Never heard of holy chicken.
But I have heard of a Holy Sheep. :sheep:
LOL yes , i think that the sheep who are holy would be the ones spoken of in
(Matthew 25:37, ) these sheep are ones who over a period of time have come to the aid of—actively supporting—Christ’s brothers and have exercised faith to the extent of receiving a righteous standing before God.