• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's A Boy!

Pussyfoot Mouse

Super Mom
Hi Everyone!
Just wanted to let you all know my daughter Mandi (A.K.A. pussyfootbaby) had her baby. I'm the proud Gramma of a healthy 8lb 4oz baby boy! They finally settled on a name....Carter, Mitchel Kingston. He's absolutely gorgeous. After 22 hours of labor, Mandi and baby are doing awsome. Carter was born on April 21st at 10:05pm. Both Mandi and Carter are home now and settling in quite comfortabally. I'm so happy! :shout

Ozzie

Hi Everyone!
Just wanted to let you all know my daughter Mandi (A.K.A. pussyfootbaby) had her baby. I'm the proud Gramma of a healthy 8lb 4oz baby boy! They finally settled on a name....Carter, Mitchel Kingston. He's absolutely gorgeous. After 22 hours of labor, Mandi and baby are doing awsome. Carter was born on April 21st at 10:05pm. Both Mandi and Carter are home now and settling in quite comfortabally. I'm so happy! :shout
22 hours! Ouch. Congrats to all concerned.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Everyone!

How wonderful! Hi granny!:D