• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Italy and New Government

Bob Jones

Prove It!
She has a point. Fascists hate and persecute LGBT people. They would see you killed or forced into "treatment". So I don't see how you can support it. I do see this with minorities at times, this self-hatred that appears to be suicidal. I came across a neo-Nazi trans woman on Reddit and all her fellow Nazis hate her and are bewildered as to why she wants to be one of them.
The Communist also imprisoned homosexuals. In fact this chauvinistic attitude still exist today!

Flankerl

Flankerl then you can start with the extreme liberal Fascist in Brussels!

Sorry I am not an idiot who believes Brexiteer lies.
You'll have to do better than that.

The Communist also imprisoned homosexuals. In fact this chauvinistic attitude still exist today!

This would be an adequate post if there were only two political flavours in the world, Fascist and Communist.

As it stands there are more so your comment is meaningless apart from a historic example.