• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Italy and New Government

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
  1. Btw @Altfish we Nationalists are not wicked. Especially the Italian ones who have never stopped believing in the way the ancient Romans conceived Europe. A Europe of Nationes with people sharing a common civilization. Now globalism, a massive immigration coming from Asia and Africa can inexorably and unwillingy ( and guiltlessly) destroy all that (that we preserved for 2 millennia through very big sacrifices). I t is not a guilt wanting to save what is still savable.
  2. Of course Brexit is our only hope to recover that...since the European Union wants to delete the deep meaning of Europe.

Altfish

Veteran Member
  1. Btw @Altfish we Nationalists are not wicked. Especially the Italian ones who have never stopped believing in the way the ancient Romans conceived Europe. A Europe of Nationes with people sharing a common civilization. Now globalism, a massive immigration coming from Asia and Africa can inexorably and unwillingy ( and guiltlessly) destroy all that (that we preserved for 2 millennia through very big sacrifices). I t is not a guilt wanting to save what is still savable.
  2. Of course Brexit is our only hope to recover that...since the European Union wants to delete the deep meaning of Europe.

Why not go back to The Stone Age - that's what the Brexiteers in the UK are aiming for...

Bob Jones

Prove It!
Another do-gooder ship from Germany has attempted to make landfall in Italy to be denied entry. Matteo Salvini does have a point, bring them to Germany. Really such ship should make contingency plans to dock in Hamburg or Rostock!

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Another do-gooder ship from Germany has attempted to make landfall in Italy to be denied entry. Matteo Salvini does have a point, bring them to Germany. Really such ship should make contingency plans to dock in Hamburg or Rostock!
Thank you for appreciating our inflexible defense of the Southern Border of Europe. On the Italian People's behalf.

Flankerl

What ever happened to a centre ground and compromise?? "sigh"

The joke is that the user claims to be Transsexual.
Which are known to be really popular among fascists.

Imagine being in favour of being killed by the fascist state.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
The joke is that the user claims to be Transsexual.
Which are known to be really popular among fascists.

Imagine being in favour of being killed by the fascist state.
I do not claim.
I am.
And I kindly invite you not to offend me...because you have to respect people here.
Their sexuality first.
Verstanden? Kapiert?

Flankerl

Nope not going to happen and you can cry all about it with your fascist friends.

A fascist who wants to cleanse not only his country but all of Europe who claims to be a transsexual.
Why not start with yourself? Because you are going to get cleansed anyway.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I do not claim.
I am.
And I kindly invite you not to offend me...because you have to respect people here.
Their sexuality first.
Verstanden? Kapiert?
She has a point. Fascists hate and persecute LGBT people. They would see you killed or forced into "treatment". So I don't see how you can support it. I do see this with minorities at times, this self-hatred that appears to be suicidal. I came across a neo-Nazi trans woman on Reddit and all her fellow Nazis hate her and are bewildered as to why she wants to be one of them.