• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It is time to isolate Putin 100%

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I think its time the world stands together to isolate Putin and his government 100%.

But at the same time its important to be there for the Russian people.

Last edited:

Gargovic Malkav

But at the same time its important to becthere for the Russian people.

*Reads the strange word in this phrase but reads it too fast*

Yes! Finally someone who has the guts to say it! Let's butcher the Russian people, let's teach Putin the difference between the genocide he's accusing the Ukraïnians of, and what true genocide means!!!!!!

*Realizes too late it's not what the OP is saying*

Oops... :oops:

Redemptionsong

I think its time the world stands together to isolate Putin and his government 100%.

But at the same time its important to becthere for the Russian people.
What Putin has unleashed through invading Ukraine is a new wave of death, destruction, hatred, mistrust, and discord.

It says in Proverbs 14:12, 'There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death'.

For over twenty years, Putin has been lying, manipulating, eradicating opposition, and establishing his own power base. Even his flirtations with the Russian Orthodox Church have been politically motivated.

But is this kind of leader the exception? It's hard to isolate a dictator when you discover that there are numerous dictators and regimes in the world doing exactly the same thing!

Righteousness is a dirty word in politics, but until people recognise the need for righteousness there will be no peace in this world!

RestlessSoul

It seems like he's already totally isolated from the rest of humanity. That might actually be the problem.

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member

My opinion is that Russia should withdraw, but then they and their neighbors should form a new union...something prosperous with lots of representation. I'd try to do something like the EU, slowly tying everyone together without a revolution. Bring it all to a peaceful end, and let this be the last war in that area.

Last edited:

F1fan

Veteran Member

Polls of the Russian people show support for Putin. Of course they are being lied to by state media. And dissent is illegal. But the Russian people will have to suffer in the mean time, and will have vastly less suffering than the people of Ukraine. Eventually the people of Russia will find out what Putin has done.

Follower7

Agreed. Russia needs to be removed from the U.N. & G20 now. Germany & other major importers of Russian Oil & Gas must stop importing. 2 Russian tank factories have closed due to lack of spare parts. Looking at the Russian Army's logistics failures, lack of military training (Compared to the NATO), failed military strategies & doctrine (Top down) & tactics, lack of proper maintenance of military equipment, the scamming of military funding (Russia thrives on monetary corruption) causing mechanical failures in equipment in the field, Russian soldiers & tankers relying on maps instead of GPS, no smart munitions, outdated tanks & aircraft; Russia is not able to manufacture micro chips, Putin has underestimated his opponent & NATO & the list goes on. His forces are being met with real high technology weapons utilized in asymmetrical warfare & he is getting his rear kicked hard. Economic sanctions take time to have the desired effect, but blocking imports of critical tech & parts for his Armed Forces are already having an adverse effect. Putin is failing & his hubris will grantee his demise.

Follower7

You are asking the people of Europe to freeze in their homes for the sake of making the people of Russia suffer.
Think so? Kinda Kooky if you ask me. No one in Europe is going to freeze in their homes & I am not in fact asking them to. You are way off base. Pot stirring are we??
The NATO Alliance is only as strong as its weakest link. All Democracies must in their own self interest band together to force Putin out of Ukraine. Some economic hardship is
much less a price to pay than all out war. It's logic, try it some time. Now back to the circus Kooky...

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Think so? Kinda Kooky if you ask me. No one in Europe is going to freeze in their homes & I am not in fact asking them to.
Last week, temperatures dropped to 2 degrees plus at night. Sure that's technically not the freezing point of water, but still uncomfortably cold if you have no heating.

It's easy to belch bravado from the cozy comfort of one's home, and call for other people to suffer hardship where one has no hardship to fear for oneself.

The NATO Alliance is only as strong as its weakest link.
Please name a single example of a war that has been stopped by economic sanctions alone.