• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It Is The Biden-Harris Ticket Isn't It?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
deflection-shields-engage-55416368.png
Sometimes an unproductive conversation
can be salvaged for pure entertainment.

esmith

Veteran Member
Yep, as some seem only able to parrot what they hear on Fox and the like.

As it is, I'm still trying to figure out how a veteran in the U.S. Armed Services can support a president who loves Putin to the point of never criticizing him or taking any actions in retaliation for Putin's financial "bounty" on the heads of American soldiers in Afghanistan? He's even praised Saddam Hussein for being a "strong leader", and now is praising Kim in NK while dissing the South Korean leadership.

Mind boggling, ain't it?
Because I prefer the current administration vice those that you and others are pining for. Actually I find a response to this kind of dribble beneath me.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Because I prefer the current administration vice those that you and others are pining for. Actually I find a response to this kind of dribble beneath me.
He has a different perspective. Personal hatred of Trump
means that which reinforces the hostile feeling gets more
weight than public policy. Hence the difficult discussion.