• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It Is A Simple Life (1)

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
It has been a week in my new apartment. Strangely, I find it gets messy quite easily, and misplacing my keys or glasses is common. A typical day is waking up, taking a shower, frying a few eggs for breakfast. walking a few blocks to work, work until the end of my shift, walk back home, spend the evening either watching NetFlix or hanging outside smoking cig's and watching the city breath. I am a King.

kitchen.jpg
Image by Salty

RestlessSoul

It has been a week in my new apartment. Strangely, I find it gets messy quite easily, and misplacing my keys or glasses is common. A typical day is waking up, taking a shower, frying a few eggs for breakfast. walking a few blocks to work, work until the end of my shift, walk back home, spend the evening either watching NetFlix or hanging outside smoking cig's and watching the city breath. I am a King.

View attachment 49501
Image by Salty

Is that a turntable or a hot plate in the foreground?