• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It Has Started

Shad

Veteran Member
No doubt. Cartels already have tunnels and methods of getting through the boarder that a wall just won't impede.

Those wildlings cartels! Of course this just means we need to people to take the Black to guard the Wall instead of sending them to prison. I smell prison reform!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
While the ruling class is mesmerized by a TV show, the proletariat continue with their preparation knowing that, for a time, their efforts will go unnoticed.
The pros are gonna have to wait to plot against the bourgs because I'm busy watching.
I thought his reaction to the news was kind of weak, because that is also when he should have realized he screwed his aunt. But Jon knows nothing, and he's slower than I am to pick up on things.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
I thought his reaction to the news was kind of weak, because that is also when he should have realized he screwed his aunt. But Jon knows nothing, and he's slower than I am to pick up on things.

Yeah I finally got to watch the episode once I got home from work this morning. Incest was not uncommon for royal families. They didn't like to pollute their bloodlines with dirty commoner juice.

I was surprised how he handled it. I picked up a bit of ambition in his eyes, maybe that just me. It's almost like he was thinking to hinself "eff yah time to axe this ho and take everything for myself".

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Incest was not uncommon for royal families. They didn't like to pollute their bloodlines with dirty commoner juice.
In the Seven Kingdoms the Targaryens were the only ones to openly practice it, and Jon certainly wasn't raised a Targaryen.

Enoch07

Premium Member
In the Seven Kingdoms the Targaryens were the only ones to openly practice it, and Jon certainly wasn't raised a Targaryen.

That's not so different then our world, the "real world". So few things are "openly" practiced. But behind the locked doors and hushed whispers oh the naughty things we do.

Jon probably won't care about the incest as much as the choice to usurp her or not. Because I doubt Khaleesi will just allow him to take over. She might be in love with Jon, but she fought way to hard to where she is, just to give it up over a boy.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That's not so different then our world, the "real world". So few things are "openly" practiced. But behind the locked doors and hushed whispers oh the naughty things we do.
Not that many people in the real world do practice it. Even Aerys II loathed the fact he was married to his sister. As far as royal family goes, I say in confidence real world examples were practicing far more often than the royal families featured in GoT. It is strongly taboo in their world.

Enoch07

Premium Member
Not that many people in the real world do practice it. Even Aerys II loathed the fact he was married to his sister. As far as royal family goes, I say in confidence real world examples were practicing far more often than the royal families featured in GoT. It is strongly taboo in their world.

Well the naughty things I was referring to is not incest. Just naughty things in general. Like the anti-drug guy that preach the evils of drugs, then fire up a doobie hanging half way out their bedroom window at 2am. Or the perfect lil Christian girl, who's saving herself for marriage, that's actually a raging exhibitionist that bangs older men in the church bathroom for a bump of meth. Stuff like that.