• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It Has Started

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
He is hot, but my thinking that isn't based in it. As far as the Lord of Light prophecy goes, I think his hand was his first sword being broken where he was reborn "between salt and smoke" in the bath scene with Brian), his second sword when he freed Tyrion (tempered in the blood of a lion), and the third (tempered in the blood of his lover) I think will be Cersei. Which means Jamie will kill Cersie, which of course Cersie is prophesized to die at the hands of her valunqar, and given the shows subtle foreshadowing it has been pointed out a few times Cersei is older than Jamie. And the High Valarian words for Lord of Light and Golden Hand are close enough it's easy to confuse the two across translations and wear to tablets/etchings. And Jamie is clearly featured in the wall painting in the cave where John and Danny find the dragon glass.

I haven't read any of the books or delved into the lore at all. I was just rooting for John Snow and Daenerys to beat Cersie, unite the kingdoms and then end the white walker threat. Though that is too straight forward and simple so its probably not what's going to happen.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I haven't read any of the books or delved into the lore at all. I was just rooting for John Snow and Daenerys to beat Cersie, unite the kingdoms and then end the white walker threat. Though that is too straight forward and simple so its probably not what's going to happen.
Yeah. A Targaryen most likely won't be able to unite the realm, and Danny herself is too violent for it. John might, but I wouldn't be surprised if he sacrifices himself (due to spoiler reasons related to him being brought back). Jamie I am certain will be the one to kill Cersei though, even if he's not Azor Ahai. They are twins, but he's a Kingslayer already, a kinslayer by actions he set in motion, and the character who has arguably underwent the most development (he's no longer the hated villain he was when he pushed Bran out the window in the first episode).

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
The White Walkers from north of the wall.....do they represent Trump?

Nope...
This is pure prophecy (imho).

Let's say the wall to keep out the Mexicans works perfectly. It's only logical at some point you'll build a wall to keep out the Canadians.

And in the future, they shall come.

I've studied the White Walker's carefully. None of them say 'about' like an American does. Ergo, Canadians.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Let's say the wall to keep out the Mexicans works perfectly. It's only logical at some point you'll build a wall to keep out the Canadians.
If Trump can build a wall that is equally on par with Bran's, I will admit he done something very impressive regardless of the effects of what it does.
And then laugh hysterically when a Mexican "dragon" (whatever device that will be) knocks it down.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I also wonder if Jamie and Cersie are Targaryen, which wouldn't be necessary but it would make Jamie a fit for the third dragon head in that prophecy. And flip a coin: Jamie is overall fairly level headed and Cersie reigns with violent madness and fear.

Enoch07

Premium Member
If Trump can build a wall that is equally on par with Bran's, I will admit he done something very impressive regardless of the effects of what it does.
And then laugh hysterically when a Mexican "dragon" (whatever device that will be) knocks it down.

Ask and you shall recieve!
20190415_025905.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Ask and you shall recieve!
View attachment 28283
Yeah. The wall will ultimately be American made and built by the lowest bidder. It won't take an undead dragon to bring it down. Just gather the preschoolers from any random school and turn them lose on it. It won't survive. Or it won't survive its own planned obsoletion. Either way, it won't last for thousands of years like Bran's.

Enoch07

Premium Member
Yeah. The wall will ultimately be American made and built by the lowest bidder. It won't take an undead dragon to bring it down. Just gather the preschoolers from any random school and turn them lose on it. It won't survive. Or it won't survive its own planned obsoletion. Either way, it won't last for thousands of years like Bran's.

I doubt it ever gets made at all. People will find a way around it, or under it, or over it, or through it, before it even gets half way made (if at all) then construction will probably stop. Like that matters if the Mexicans refuse to work on the wall, then it won't get built at all anyways. They ain't no white boys gonna go out in the desert and build a wall for under $50,000 a year pay. /shrug

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
People will find a way around it, or under it, or over it, or through it, before it even gets half way made (if at all) then construction will probably stop.
No doubt. Cartels already have tunnels and methods of getting through the boarder that a wall just won't impede.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

Maybe Quetzalcoatl will appear?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Maybe Quetzalcoatl will appear?
If that happens the world will know America royally screwed up. Except for Trump supporters, who's first thought will be to shoot it with their .357 hollow points and 12 gauge shot guns. They won't be missed.
And nerds will name it is Viserion.

Enoch07

Premium Member
No doubt. Cartels already have tunnels and methods of getting through the boarder that a wall just won't impede.

This is true. The wall will slow them down a little bit, initially at least. But the Cartels won't be stopped by it though, too much money is at stake.

It will help stop a lot of the coyotes, who sometimes abuse/rape/kidnap/kill the people who they are smuggling in. The horror stories I've heard from peoples who's experienced it. So that is one good thing for sure.

We still need a better path to citizenship though. Which would solve a lot of the illegal immigration problems. Let em in, vet em, document em, hmmm I wonder.... I'll get back to ya I might have an idea, i definitely smell hair burning!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Awww...I miss Deadwood. At least, I miss Series 1 and 2.
I miss all seasons of it.
Al, his Indian skull, Wu, EB, Seth, & the whole gang.

Funniest scene ever, a version of "Who's on first?".....

Last edited:

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
There's a GoT based MUSH that I'm on occasionally, where everyone plays as a character of their own design within the lore. (I'm a Reyne, of course!;)) We were counting down the minutes until the release. It was fun, especially when the livestream 'bout half of us were watching it on crashed, then they all flocked to the one the other half were watching causing that one to crash.

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
Heh, I knew what you were talking about as soon as I saw that the time of the OP was 6 mins after 9:00 EST.