• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel's Involvement On 9/11

anyscientologist

Not only Mossad brought explosives into the Mexican Parliament in 2001, it also had foreknowledge fo the Tween Towers atack with planes:

Investigative Reporter Breaks Israeli 9/11 Foreknowledge
FBI refused to protect source of Ed Haas in June 2001 when he told them planes would be used to attack New York
Alex Jones & Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Thursday, December 7, 2006
Alex Jones was joined on air this week by investigative reporter Ed Haas to discuss an important story he has broken concerning direct evidence of Israeli prior knowledge of and possible complicity in the 9/11 attacks of 2001.
Haas details in his expose how in October 2000, approximately 11 months prior to September 11, 2001, a former Israeli Defense Force member and veteran of the Yom Kippur War overheard a conversation at the Gomel Chesed Cemetery, located in Newark, NJ., concerning the attacks and spoken in Hebrew between three men.
“The Americans will learn what it is to live with terrorists after the planes hit the twins in September.” Hass's contact said he heard one of the men say. After 11 months of desperately attempting to alert the authorities and being systematically ignored all along the line, the contact watched in horror as the attacks unfolded exactly as he had overheard.
http://www.infowars.net/articles/december2006/071206Haas.htm

greatcalgarian

NO. There was no strong evidence of Israel involvement in 9/11. This is a strawman. This is a conspiracy theory promoted by US government to discredit 9/11 movement. This is a move by US government to divert the issue off from the government intelligent failure, or involvement in 9/11. Do not propagate this line of conspiracy.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
greatcalgarian said:
NO. There was no strong evidence of Israel involvement in 9/11.

Yes there is! Anyscientologist just gave the evidence. And how can he be wrong? He's a conspiracy theorist, and conspiracy theorists are never wrong, are they?

greatcalgarian

Sunstone said:
Yes there is! Anyscientologist just gave the evidence. And how can he be wrong? He's a conspiracy theorist, and conspiracy theorists are never wrong, are they?

You may label anyone as conspiracy theorist to discredit some one. I do not think Anyscientologist is a conspiracy theorist. He has not written any. He has only repeated what other people claimed to be the case for certain events. As such he does not qualify as a conspiracy theorist:D

A conspiracy theory attempts to explain the ultimate cause of an event or chain of events (usually political, social, or historical events) as a secret, and often deceptive, plot by a covert alliance of powerful or influential people or organizations. Many conspiracy theories claim that major events in history have been dominated by conspirators who manipulate political happenings from behind the scenes.

The first recorded use of the phrase "conspiracy theory" dates back to an economics article in the 1920s, but it was only in the 1960s that it entered popular usage. It entered the supplement to the Oxford English Dictionary as late as 1997. [1]

The term "conspiracy theory" is used by mainstream scholars and in popular culture to identify a type of folklore similar to an urban legend, especially an explanatory narrative which is constructed with methodological flaws.[2] The term is also used pejoratively to dismiss claims that are alleged by critics to be misconceived, paranoid, unfounded, outlandish, irrational, or otherwise unworthy of serious consideration. For example "Conspiracy nut" and "conspiracy theorist" are used as pejorative terms. Some whose theories or speculations are labeled a "conspiracy theory" reject the term as prejudicial.

The term "conspiracy theory" may be a neutral descriptor for any conspiracy claim. However, conspiracy theory is also used to indicate a narrative genre that includes a broad selection of (not necessarily related) arguments for the existence of grand conspiracies, any of which might have far-reaching social and political implications if true.

Whether or not a particular conspiracy allegation may be impartially or neutrally labelled a conspiracy theory is subject to some controversy. Conspiracy theory has become a highly charged political term, and the broad critique of 'conspiracy theorists' by academics, politicians, psychologists, and the media cuts across traditional left-right political lines.
Real conspiracies
On some occasions particular conspiracy allegations turn out to be readily verifiable, as in the French government's attempted cover-up following Emile Zola's accusations in the Dreyfus Affair, or in the efforts by the Tsar's secret police to foment anti-Semitism by presenting The Protocols of the Elders of Zion as an authentic text.[17] Where such success is due to sound investigative methodology, it is clear that it would not exhibit many of the compromising features identified as characteristic of conspiracy theory, and would thus not commonly be considered a 'Conspiracy theory'. In the case of the 1971 revelation of the FBI's COINTELPRO counter-intelligence work against domestic political activists, it is not clear to what extent a 'conspiracy theory' involving government agents was either proposed or dismissed prior to the programme's factual exposure.[citation needed]

Some argue that the reality of such conspiracies should caution against any casual dismissal of conspiracy theory. Many "conspiracy theory" authors and publishers, such as Robert Anton Wilson and Disinfo, use proven conspiracies as evidence of what a secret plot can accomplish. In doing so, they attempt to rebut the assumption that conspiracies don't exist, or that any "conspiracy theory" is necessarily false. A number of true or possibly true conspiracies are cited in making this case; the Mafia, the Business Plot, MKULTRA, various CIA involvements in overseas coups d'état, Operation Northwoods, the 1991 Testimony of Nayirah before the US Congress, the Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male, the General Motors streetcar conspiracy and the Pearl Harbor advance-knowledge debate, among others.[citation needed]

The argument is often advanced that the non-existence of any given conspiracy is shown by the lack of leakers or whistleblowers. Given the success of the British government in getting thousands of people to keep the ULTRA secret -- and thereby ensuring that no reliable history of World War II could be published until the 1970s -- it is apparent that this is not necessarily a reliable indicator.[citation needed]

Machiavelli, stated in The Discourses on Livy that conspiracies rarely achieve their objectives.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
greatcalgarian said:
You may label anyone as conspiracy theorist to discredit some one. I do not think Anyscientologist is a conspiracy theorist. He has not written any. He has only repeated what other people claimed to be the case for certain events. As such he does not qualify as a conspiracy theorist:D

But which one of you is right?

greatcalgarian

Sunstone said:
But which one of you is right?

That is a six million dollars questions. You are not expecting either Anyscientologist nor myself to provide you with the answer?

Read more and decide for yourself.:p

Do a google to find out "Israel 9/11 conspiracy", find out those propositions stating Israel involvement, then look for the debunk side of the story. Then you can happily find the truth.

Propagating Israel involvement in 9/11 is a conspiracy itself, and many 9/11 truth seekers have fallen into the trap set by the conspiracist.:D

This conspiracy is based on human sympathy towards Israel, human pre-concept of Jews being a persecuted race, human fear of being labelled as anti-semetic etc, and if Israel can be pulled into the picture, the US government who is the actual conspirator can then easily debunk this Israel involvment conspiracy, and then claim victory using this as strawman to convinced the US public that ALL conspiracy theories on 9/11 are similar to this Israel conspiracy, cannot be believed. Savy?

Ody

I don't see how the 'blame the Jew' game is inherently used by the Government of America.

greatcalgarian

For example enjoy this book first:

Terror Enigma: 9/11 And the Israeli Connection (Paperback)
by Justin Raimondo
(38 customer reviews)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List Price: $11.95
Price: $11.95 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details

Editorial Reviews

Book Description
9/11 – what did the Israelis know, and when did they know it?

With information culled from mainstream sources, author Justin Raimondo shows in this eye-opening book that Israel’s spies in the United States had been watching the 9/11 terrorists. As the terrorists were planning the biggest and deadliest terrorist attack in American history, Israeli agents in the U.S. were watching them 24/7 – living literally “next door to Mohammed Atta,” according to one account.

Did Israeli intelligence have foreknowledge of 9/11?

As one law enforcement source close to the investigation told Fox News, the real question is: how could they not have known?

But if they knew, then why didnÂ’t they tell us?

Reviewer: Robert B. Page (Rockbridge Baths, VA USA) - See all my reviews

While most readers of Raimondo's book will probably have a strong response in one direction or the other, I did not find myself particularly offended ("that liar etc.") or outraged ("Israel is out of control") by Raimondo's book. However, this may be because I am both familiar with Raimondo's Antiwar column and with the nature of US - Israel relations. While Raimondo clearly establishes: (1) that the Israeli secret service was very active in the US just prior to the 9/11 attacks, and (2) that there was considerable efforts on the part of the US government to cover up this fact, Raimondo's deeper inferences in this book are less convincing. This is in part because Raimondo's book is largely a summary of the media coverage that the above mentioned Israeli activity received world-wide. Consequently, Raimondo's new book reads more like a collage of news stories pieced together, that are supplemented by his editorial view points, than a coherent thesis that is based on original information and well synthesized scholarly research.
Nevertheless, the overall picture that Raimondo paints is disturbing and unfortunately somewhat believable. When Raimondo's thesis is considered in the context of what is undisputably known about US - Israeli relations (i.e., the US overlooking probable Israeli IAEA infractions and the general pro-Israeli attitude of the Bush administration with respect to the Israel - Palestine conflict), his charges certainly deserve more than a condescending dismissal that states that they are ridiculous.

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43367

greatcalgarian

‡Ød¥‡ said:
I don't see how the 'blame the Jew' game is inherently used by the Government of America.

When anti-semetic sentiment is brought into play, most people would either lose their head, or will just shy away from the topics. That is how US government utilize this as a very effective tool.

Same as the MSM cowboy cry of war about President Ahmadinejad "wipe the Jews off the globe" trick.

A very good example is some RF member has formed the opinion that I am anti-Jews:D

Ody

greatcalgarian said:
When anti-semetic sentiment is brought into play, most people would either lose their head, or will just shy away from the topics.

Most people run away from Conspiracy Theories.

greatcalgarian

‡Ød¥‡ said:
Most people run away from Conspiracy Theories.

Not really. From the interest generated by my post:p

Conspiracy, conspiracy: I ask you; conspiracy?

There are people in the world who would have you believe that there is no such thing as a conspiracy. They would have you believe that anyone who suggests any type of conspiracy theory, or believes that any historical or current event was part of a conspiracy, are people who deserved to be ignored, shunned, and perhaps even institutionalized in a mental facility. They would have you believe that any event that anyone ever described as a conspiracy was actually a coincidence; a coincidence of Universal proportions in a Universe of infinite coincidences.

http://www.universalway.org/conspiracies.html

SB Habakuk

I too am against conspiracy and mistruths- an to suggest the Isreali secret service had a doing in 911 is not only childish but sets about to direct others into falsehood-
It is tantilizing no doubt to believe
What happen on 911 was only a ploy redirecting sight from
WHAT REALLY HAPPEN THAT DAY
no one has been able to grasp tthis

Yerda

Veteran Member
greatcalgarian said:
NO. There was no strong evidence of Israel involvement in 9/11.
There doesn't appear to be strong evidence to verify any of the conspiracy theories.

I wonder, is there any proposed law in sociology that draws the link between any calamity and the probablility that people will blame 'the Jews'? If not I'm claiming it. You heard me. Hands off, that's my Nobel!

In the good spirit of Jew-Blaming (it is Christmas after all) I'd like to say that TheJews (one word) are so dodgy that I'm blaming TheJews for my dislike of TheJews. If they weren't so Jewish I wouldn't hate them so much. I feel so bad for being a bigot. It's all TheJews' fault.

Saddam lobed scud missiles into Israel. Iraq must therefore be de-stabilized. Iran is building a nuclear capacity which threatens Israel's monopoly in the Middle East of possession of nuclear weapons. Syria has the Golan Heights, coveted by Israel. And then there's just plain Arab Muslims, millions and millions of them and almost to a last one, anti-Israel and pro-Palestinian.

What could be better for Israel chances of becoming the super-power in the Middle East than an all out religious war between Christian America and the Muslim world that ends up destabilizing the Arab Muslim Middle East nations?

standing_on_one_foot

arielmessenger said:
Saddam lobed scud missiles into Israel. Iraq must therefore be de-stabilized. Iran is building a nuclear capacity which threatens Israel's monopoly in the Middle East of possession of nuclear weapons. Syria has the Golan Heights, coveted by Israel. And then there's just plain Arab Muslims, millions and millions of them and almost to a last one, anti-Israel and pro-Palestinian.

What could be better for Israel chances of becoming the super-power in the Middle East than an all out religious war between Christian America and the Muslim world that ends up destabilizing the Arab Muslim Middle East nations?
Hmm. Not losing the support of their biggest supporter on a rather unreliable gamble that will likely result in angering and further unifying people in anti-West, anti-Israel sentiment?

Mostly, I see it as the West and the Middle-East hating each other enough to want to fight without needing to involve the Jews as being secretly behind it all. That seems a bit unnecessary (although not entirely unexpected). The straightforward answer is much more probable.

greatcalgarian

arielmessenger said:

When did Sadam lobed scud missiles into Israel? Just curious.

So you are in support of the idea that Israel is purposely creating a religious war between Christian Aemrica and the Muslim world?
I think this may be a wishful thinking of some Zionists, but I do not believe that the Israeli government has enough manpower to stage such a conspiracy work.:p

anyscientologist

Greatcalgarian.
NO. There was no strong evidence of Israel involvement in 9/11. This is a strawman. This is a conspiracy theory promoted by US government to discredit 9/11 movement. This is a move by US government to divert the issue off from the government intelligent failure, or involvement in 9/11. Do not propagate this line of conspiracy.

Good for the advice. Let's review the evidence so far. OK?

I don't hate jews, I'm not anti jew. I hate nazis and I am anti nazi. But I don't want the mossad bringing bombs into the Mexican Parliament and the incident covered up.