• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israeli Elections: Round 3

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
I just got back from voting, and later I'll be going to volunteer to hopefully get more people out to vote.

So, ready for round 4?
(Yeah...I'm not too optimistic...:confused:)

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
hopefully get more people out to vote.
Considering we can prove without a shadow of a doubt that we have the Messiah on Religious Forums, who by definition is officially the King of Israel; really not sure why we would want to elect a corrupt government again.

I've got the knowledge to fix so many things in society, especially the religious crisis in the Middle East; like we could unite everyone under one banner, and fix the world's religious differences, creating a Oneness system of society or just pretend that appointing anyone else, won't lead to global annihilation as prophesied. :(

In my opinion. :innocent:

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Considering we can prove without a shadow of a doubt that we have the Messiah on Religious Forums, who by definition is officially the King of Israel
There are about 2.5 Israelis on RF. Good luck making yourself known to the rest of us.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I just got back from voting, and later I'll be going to volunteer to hopefully get more people out to vote.

So, ready for round 4?
(Yeah...I'm not too optimistic...:confused:)
I hope for the Israeli people that they get a good government in the future :) The situation you have experienced is not good for Israeli people or for none Israeli.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
There are about 2.5 Israelis on RF. Good luck making yourself known to the rest of us.
Imagine if people realized the Messiah is here sent from Heaven, we are on the internet, it only takes people publicizing it... As saying the other option prophesied will be the Great Tribulation.
Then why do you not reign? Why do they not know of you?
Because I've been trying to fix the religious differences, and haven't been concentrating on making everyone know...

Prophecy related that 'The Seventh Beggar' should've discovered the Messiah; he has chosen to reject the prophecies in our discussion over the last 14 years, and literally is now asking me for when the destruction of humanity is instead.

We need professors of theology to establish this is real, at a university level of comprehension, to then prove it is logical for everyone.

The Messiah is discovered on the clouds speaking on lightning, which basically is the internet (Luke 17:24 - Luke 17:30).

In my opinion. :innocent:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The US proves the presidential system sometimes does not work. Israel proves that the parliamentary system can be equally broken.

Oh where are the wise philosopher kings? I'd volunteer but I'm not a philosopher but I am a wise a** er guy at least.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Well people, I just got back from hours of wandering around a city in the south, knocking on strangers' doors only to discover one of the following: a. They aren't home. b. They already voted. c. Don't want to answer the door.

But we got pizza and cake in the end, so it all worked fine. :)

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Well people, I just got back from hours of wandering around a city in the south, knocking on strangers' doors only to discover one of the following: a. They aren't home. b. They already voted. c. Don't want to answer the door.

But we got pizza and cake in the end, so it all worked fine. :)
Good on you for the effort though, I did voter outreach back in 2004...

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, I gathered that. But why does he detest him and those who like him?

Good-Ole-Rebel
I can only guess, until Jayhawker explains himself. There are a few options:
1. Netanyahu is on trial at the moment for I think bribery. Now, whether or not he really accepted bribery, he's still a person who spends way too much tax money personal extravagances. He's paved the way for other MKs to embezzel money from the government.
2. Netanyahu is center-right in his political leanings while Jayhawker, to my knowledge, is more to the left. Netanyahu isn't exactly in favor of a two-state solution.
3. Netanyahu is something of a jerk, pulling a lot of dirty political tricks, especially over the last year or so.
4. Netanyahu is a member of the Trumpian bunch. To some people, being friends with Trump is bad.

Good-Ole-Rebel

I can only guess, until Jayhawker explains himself. There are a few options:
1. Netanyahu is on trial at the moment for I think bribery. Now, whether or not he really accepted bribery, he's still a person who spends way too much tax money personal extravagances. He's paved the way for other MKs to embezzel money from the government.
2. Netanyahu is center-right in his political leanings while Jayhawker, to my knowledge, is more to the left. Netanyahu isn't exactly in favor of a two-state solution.
3. Netanyahu is something of a jerk, pulling a lot of dirty political tricks, especially over the last year or so.
4. Netanyahu is a member of the Trumpian bunch. To some people, being friends with Trump is bad.

I see. Sounds as if you are not a supporter of Netanyahu either.

I think your point #(2) is the overall factor influencing all other points.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Sounds as if you are not a supporter of Netanyahu either.
Yeah, but I don't hate him as much as leftists (I'm right-wing). Those were some possible reasons to hate him. Reasons to like him:
1. He's not exactly in favor of a two-state solution.
2. He's not really anti-religious like many of the leftist politicians.
3. He's got great ties with Trump.
4. At the very least, the right-wing parties have managed to hold the coalition for over a decade now, thanks to him, which is no small feat.
5. He gave Bennett the position of Minister of Defense, which is a smart choice in my opinion.