• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel tear down Palestinian homes

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Because the UN gave it to them, WITH RUSSIAN APPROVAL.

Before that, the British controlled it. Infidels!

Palestine was never a state. Palestinians never had a nation.
Well Palestine is a people, and they have been living in the area long before Israel captured it.
I do not support the killing on either side of the conflict, but I do not support Israel since they are funded by USA

Wandering Monk

Well Palestine is a people, and they have been living in the area long before Israel captured it.
I do not support the killing on either side of the conflict, but I do not support Israel since they are funded by USA

Let's hear you complain how Hamas is funded by Iran. Would you rather have Iran calling the shots in the Middle East?

BTW, there have been Jews living in Israel since at least 1000 BCE.

Demographic history of Palestine (region) - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
You are fixated on the US. Why don't you fixate on Iran? They fund any terrorist organization that comes begging.

At any rate, this is getting beyond the OP.
I have never said Iran is perfect, but honestly I do not see a good future for the world the way US are keeping making wars all over the place.
Iran has huge problems within their country, but they do not make war with others.
And if you do not know it is USA who made Terror possible when they created Al Qaida back in the 1970 under Afghan-Russia war. And now they funding a lot of what ISIS doing. So america is not a good country either (politically) i do not say American people in general is evil

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
To anyone who would like to critisize the Jews in Israel for their actions against the Palastinians, I would like you to answer only one question to yourself, not me, no, to yourself.
How many Jews lives in Palestine, Jordan, Irak, iran, UAE, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria etc.
How many Sinagogues are in these countries?
Now, Ask yourself why?
Because the Islamic world, of which Palestine are the worst, daily declare that they must wipe all the Jews from the planet.
It is their holy duty to do as Muhammad instructed Muslims to do.
Once you realise this, you will see how brainwashed you are in even asking the Question on this thread.
You are assisting Islamic terrorism against inocent people.
Which innocent people?

Darkforbid

Like the US I really don't think the Israeli government and military really cares about civilian casualties. And why take the human element out of it and call it "collateral damage"? Call it what it is.

Well they are using targeted strike on Hamas at the moment so yes they do care about the death of people that are innocent

Darkforbid

Like the US I really don't think the Israeli government and military really cares about civilian casualties. And why take the human element out of it and call it "collateral damage"? Call it what it is.

I am calling it what it is: Collateral damage is any death, injury, or other damage inflicted that is an unintended result of military operations.

Shad

Veteran Member
Because the UN gave it to them, WITH RUSSIAN APPROVAL.

Before that, the British controlled it. Infidels!

Palestine was never a state. Palestinians never had a nation.

The partition plan was never implemented. A civil war broke out which Jews won. Right after was the Israel Arab war which Israel won too. The right of conquest still existed then

Darkforbid

What does that have to do with term "collateral damage" being used to minimize and sugarcoat the reality of civilian casualties?

Non sequitur much?

The term Christian Atheists is its self Non sequitur

A Christian is not an atheist

An atheist is not Christian

How is using the globally acceptable term for unintended casualties/damage sugarcoating?

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
The term Christian Atheists is its self Non sequitur

A Christian is not an atheist

An atheist is not Christian

How is using the globally acceptable term for unintended casualties/damage sugarcoating?
This folks is a prime example of the Dunning-Kruger Effect at work. The term he is looking for is oxymoron. And no dude, from early Christianity onward, there have always been Christian atheists. Polycarp got martyred for being an atheist.

SA Huguenot

This folks is a prime example of the Dunning-Kruger Effect at work. The term he is looking for is oxymoron. And no dude, from early Christianity onward, there have always been Christian atheists. Polycarp got martyred for being an atheist.
Nope.
There can never be a Christian who is someone believing Jesus is not God.
Any Atheist I know denies the divinith of Jesus, and any other divine being for that mater.

Now, considering Polycarp.
You are twisting the truth about a Christian Martyr who stood by his knowledge that Jesus was God, and lost his life for that.

How did you come to the conclusion that Polycarp was an atheist?
because the Pagan Romans called out to kill the atheists, and called for Polycarp?
Do you now say that Polycarp was an Atheist?
Even if he believed in the Biblical God and Jesus?

These Roman pagans were wrong, and if you use the error of these killers of the apostles, you are wrong also.

We now live in 2019, and the definition of an Atheists is someone that does not believe in a divine being and Creator.
if you were a bit more filled with truth in your heart, you would have told the members here that the pagans called Polycarp an atheist because he denounced the Greek and Roman gods