• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel Supports ISIS

True or False News

• True

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • False

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
As a Shia Muslim, taking into account that Shia Muslims are main target of ISIS, I will say that ISIS, as well as alQaeda are direct result of the Wahhabi Ideology.
Nobody said that Israel originated ISIS.. The West did not originate Al-Qaeda too, but they support Al-Qaeda when it was fighting the Soviets..Similarly, Israel did not originate ISIS, but there are undeniable evidences that it supports it..
Also..Did you not notice that these Wahhabi terrorists are attacking everybody, but not Israel?!!!

Isn't Wahhabism the main belief of Saudi Arabia?

"The day of judgment will not arrive until Muslims fight Jews, and Muslim will kill Jews until the Jew hides behind a tree or a stone. Then the tree and the stone will say, 'Oh Muslim, oh, servant of God, this is a Jew behind me. Come and kill him.' Except one type of a tree, which is a Jew tree. That will not say that." This is taught for 14-year-old boys in Saudi Arabia.

Analyses - Wahhabism | PBS - Saudi Time Bomb? | FRONTLINE | PBS

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
Isn't Wahhabism the main belief of Saudi Arabia?

That's right..at least it is the official sect in Saudi Arabia.
"The day of judgment will not arrive until Muslims fight Jews, and Muslim will kill Jews until the Jew hides behind a tree or a stone. Then the tree and the stone will say, 'Oh Muslim, oh, servant of God, this is a Jew behind me. Come and kill him.' Except one type of a tree, which is a Jew tree. That will not say that." This is taught for 14-year-old boys in Saudi Arabia.

Analyses - Wahhabism | PBS - Saudi Time Bomb? | FRONTLINE | PBS

Shia Islam

Premium Member
Yeah, Shi'a Islam doesn't seem to be fueling ISIS's actions. On the other hand, Iranian support for a war criminal like Assad does seem to have ideological roots in religious sectarianism.

There is a very deep discussion among the Shia religious scholars related to what you said. When Khomeini declared the revolution some Shia scholars opposed it. They thought that Shia Muslims, as a minority in the Islamic world, should not follow a revolutionary approach..They saw the objectives of Imam Khomeini, who calls for supporting the oppressed people even if they are living far away to be unrealistic..

As of Assad, I won't defend him, but who among the leaders of the middle east, including the Israelis, are innocent...

When the Bahrainis declared their revolution, the King of Bahrain called the Saudis to attack his own people and to crush the revolution by force..That was accepted by the world, who did not demonized the Bahraini King..

Politics draws the faces of the world leaders..

It's impossible for any group to "attack everybody." By the above logic, one could conclude that any country ISIS didn't attack could be guilty of supporting ISIS. I don't think that's the case; I think ISIS's picking of their targets has more complicated reasons than merely not being supported by the targets.

But you have to take into consideration that Muslims see Israel as an occupying force that is occupying a Muslim holy land...Why would ISIS attack all of these far countries and save the Israelis who are accused by the Muslims of crimes against humanities?!!

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
He brought it upon himself when her refused to be another puppet like the Saudis, Qataris..ets.

First, killing peaceful protesters isn't the way to go about proving you're not a puppet.

Second, the Saudis are a puppet of who?

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Every party claims that the others are the blasphemers.
But it tends to be Muslims who punctuate this sort of claim with gunfire or a suicide bombing.
Not that other cultures don't have violence or craziness. But religious violence seems far less common in the nonMuslim world.
Tom

Shia Islam

Premium Member
First, killing peaceful protesters isn't the way to go about proving you're not a puppet.

Second, the Saudis are a puppet of who?
I don't support Assad..but if Assad is gone the terrorists will take over Syria.. They are the strongest force there.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I don't support Assad..but if Assad is gone the terrorists will take over Syria.. They are the strongest force there.

Do you think the US should stay out of it? We're trying to be the moral guardian of the world I suppose. Trying to remove from power someone we see as an evil tyrant.

But, how well did that work out in Iraq?

ronki23

No Western nation has supported ISIS or Al Qaeda. In Afghanistan we supported the Northern Alliance and native Afghans; Al Qaeda were foreign and self funded. Even today in Syria, Libya and Iraq the rebels are on our side; ISIS are a completely different entity

Shia Islam

Premium Member
Do you think the US should stay out of it? We're trying to be the moral guardian of the world I suppose. Trying to remove from power someone we see as an evil tyrant.

But, how well did that work out in Iraq?

In most of the countries, including the democratic ones, it's not clear who takes the such decisions like the policy toward Syria in our case..

Countries tend to act selfishly in such situations..

Of course everybody has a responsibility to help the oppressed..
If we can help we must do so..but we have to make sure that our intervention will not make things worse...

As of Iraq..Removing a tyrant like Saddam who attacked the Kurds for instance with Chemical weapons, and who has invaded countries, was a good thing...However, mistakes have also been done..

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
There is a very deep discussion among the Shia religious scholars related to what you said. When Khomeini declared the revolution some Shia scholars opposed it. They thought that Shia Muslims, as a minority in the Islamic world, should not follow a revolutionary approach..They saw the objectives of Imam Khomeini, who calls for supporting the oppressed people even if they are living far away to be unrealistic..

I think what Iran is doing amounts to supporting oppression and bloodthirsty tyranny, not supporting oppressed people.

As of Assad, I won't defend him, but who among the leaders of the middle east, including the Israelis, are innocent...

When the Bahrainis declared their revolution, the King of Bahrain called the Saudis to attack his own people and to crush the revolution by force..That was accepted by the world, who did not demonized the Bahraini King..

Politics draws the faces of the world leaders..

Fair enough. I think there's a conspicuous double standard when it comes to the Gulf states, especially due to oil. Saudi Arabia is an example of a country that I think could spark much more outrage with its human rights abuses if it didn't have as much oil as it does.

But you have to take into consideration that Muslims see Israel as an occupying force that is occupying a Muslim holy land...Why would ISIS attack all of these far countries and save the Israelis who are accused by the Muslims of crimes against humanities?!!

I don't know for sure. ISIS doesn't really seem to care about the concerns or opinions of most Muslims anyway, which is one of the reasons I don't buy into the notion that they (and other Islamist terrorist organizations) represent an indication that a worrying number of Muslims support terrorism like many people assert.

james dixon

Premium Member
I hear all this talk about ISIS; while no one talks about where they are getting their funding or what country they came from or who is supplying their arms?

If they were representing a “country” we would know it; but they are not, so who are they, where is the money coming from; what is their goal?

In my search for these answers this is what I found. Please post your comments while proving the evidence I found to be false.

ISIS, Israel, Iraq, And Syria: It’s All Part Of The Plan--?
Putin Aide Says Israel is Training ISIS

Putin Aide Says Israel is Training ISIS

Updated: Israeli General Captured in Iraq Confesses to Israel-Isis Coalition\“There is a strong cooperation between MOSSAD and ISIS top military commanders...Israeli advisors helping the Organization on laying out strategic and military plans, and guiding them in the battlefield”
Updated: Israeli General Captured in Iraq Confesses to Israel-Isis Coalition - Veterans Today | News - Military Foreign Affairs Policy

UN Report Reveals How Israel is Coordinating with ISIS Militants Inside Syria
https://tinyurl.com/y8nv6tqw

ISIS is a Creation of the Mossad
ISIS is a Creation of the Israeli Mossad - NODISINFO

If you find this unbelievable, just saying so isn’t enough.

Please prove it here and now!

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
As a Shia Muslim, taking into account that Shia Muslims are main target of ISIS, I will say that ISIS, as well as alQaeda are direct result of the Wahhabi Ideology.

Nobody said that Israel originated ISIS.. The West did not originate Al-Qaeda too, but they support Al-Qaeda when it was fighting the Soviets..Similarly, Israel did not originate ISIS, but there are undeniable evidences that it supports it..

Also..Did you not notice that these Wahhabi terrorists are attacking everybody, but not Israel?!!!
I had thought of Afghanistan and the Soviets too in that regard.