• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel is a racist endeavor

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
That is too bad. You so often insist on the validity of nationalism and ethnic concerns (to use a nice expression) that a comment would really be called for.

That London is ruled by a sultan, and that's the result.
I've nothing to add.

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
Someone who was legitimately voted into office, but also happens to be of middle eastern decent

Sultan

In fact, it's refreshing to know that that can happen in Europe.
I think we all know what would happen if that happened in America.
Actually, it already did happen.
Obama was secretly Muslim, after all.:rolleyes:

exchemist

Veteran Member
Does conservatism require by definition the endorsement of such delusional hyperbole, or are your beliefs an exception?
Pay no attention to Musso. He's just not serious.

Note how quickly the authorities - who report to the "sultan" i.e. the London born and bred mayor, lawyer and Labour party politician, Sadiq Khan - have acted to remove these posters.

P.S. Am I alone, though, in wondering what the recent law passed by the Israeli Knesset, does to Israeli citizens that are not Jewish? Israel approves 'Jewish nation state' law. An argument could be made that there are racist undertones in this. At the very least, it looks very insensitive indeed to the Arab minority and will do nothing for harmonious relations between the communities.

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
That is too bad. You so often insist on the validity of nationalism and ethnic concerns (to use a nice expression) that a comment would really be called for.
I would say that nationalism is just another border that divides humanity from itself.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Here we can see his excellent qualities of religious, charismatic leader

We need more people in power of the calibre of Nigel Farage. He should be the Mayor of London instead of Khan. That Tory politician has already submitted to Islam.

Does anyone believe that Khan is agnostic?

He has called moderate Muslims Uncle Toms.

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
We need more people in power of the calibre of Nigel Farage. He should be the Mayor of London instead of Khan. That Tory politician has already submitted to Islam.

Does anyone believe that Khan is agnostic?

He has called moderate Muslims Uncle Toms.
Oh no! Not scary Islam! Whatever will we do?:eek:

exchemist

Veteran Member
Calling Jews "sons of pigs and monkeys" is racist AND sexist.
Rarely do violent people say they target Jews simply because they
are Jewish. It's usually because of their business dealings, blaming
them for killing Jesus or even for sacrificing Christian boys. These
days its the norm to say it's about Palestine.
This is a calumny against those who make legitimate criticisms of the policies of the Israeli government towards Palestine and the Palestinians.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
F2FFC61D-1C41-495F-8AEE-1B5E257B112D.jpeg

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Looks like some domestic politics involved there?

Biologically speaking, the notion of race bothers me. We are all brothers and sisters. We need to get beyond the arbitrary barriers between us.

This won’t happen in our lifetime so suggesting that we do is pointless even though you are completely right.