• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel defending Saudi Arabia

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
2A415AD3-EAC3-42DC-8392-6ACA20FC78A3.jpeg

Tumah

Veteran Member
Despite the title, in the article itself Netanyahu doesn't in any way defend Saudi Arabia. All he says is that even though the murder was bad, it shouldn't affect the more important issue (for Israel anyway) of maintaining a stable KSA that will stand with Israel against Iran.

Flankerl

Despite the title, in the article itself Netanyahu doesn't in any way defend Saudi Arabia. All he says is that even though the murder was bad, it shouldn't affect the more important issue (for Israel anyway) of maintaining a stable KSA that will stand with Israel against Iran.

But who cares about what was actually said?

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Yeah but doesn't the Arabian's support Iranian terrorist groups?
No. The Saudis and Iranians hate each other. The Saudis promote Wahhabi Islam (which is the source of the vast majority of Islamic terrorism in the world today), which is an ultra-fundamentalist form of Sunni Islam and the Iranians are Shia Muslims. Sunni Muslims have been persecuting the minority Shia Muslims for centuries and America has decided to join the conflict on the Sunni side.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
It is quite disgusting. America should have nothing to do with Saudi Arabia. It is one of the most brutal and evil regimes on the planet. As for the State of Israel, it's too corrupt to bother with, especially under the psychopathic warmonger, Netanyahu.

Ultimately, I think the US should be less involved in the Middle East. Much less involved. I'd actually us be aligned with Iran over the Saudis because Iran isn't as crazy.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
So Israel is too corrupt but Iran isn't?
The country with the state militia that murders dissenters?
They're all pretty bad. Israel wouldn't be so bad if the loony warmongers like Netanyahu weren't in power, if there was a more sane political movement in power.

Shad

Veteran Member
What's going on.

Khashoggi was taking the USA as protection for his freedom of speech and he was killed,
Israel is pushing USA towards ignoring the case of Khashoggi and to look for its interest
with Saudi Arabia and to direct its effort to fight Iran.
Israel continues its defense of Saudi Arabia in the Khashoggi case | tellerreport.com

Geopolitics. Khashoggi's life isn't worth tossing national relationships out the window. No leader in their right mind would do otherwise.

Shad

Veteran Member
I

Ultimately, I think the US should be less involved in the Middle East. Much less involved. I'd actually us be aligned with Iran over the Saudis because Iran isn't as crazy.

This just opens the door to China and Russia. Who do you want in charge of the area?