• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islamic Reminders

Sakeenah

When Allah tests you it's never to destroy you.When He removes something in your possesion. It is only in order to empty your hands for an even greater gift.
(Ibn Qayyim)

"Keep going. You're almost there, and remember,the sun is most beautiful as it's going away"
( Yasmin mogahed, reclaim your heart)

The true servants of God, the Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth with humility and when the ignorant adress them ,reply with (words of) peace.
Quran 25:63

" Oh you who believe. Do not forbid the good things which Allah has made lawful for you,and do not transgress. Indeed, Allah does not like transgressors. "
(Quran 5:87)

The prophet peace be upon him said; There is reward for kindness to every living thing. (Bukhari and muslim)

Sakeenah

"Deeds without sincerity are like a traveler who carries dirt in his water jug. The carrying of it burdens him and it brings no benefit. ( Ibn Qayyim )

" Whenever you are alone remind yourself that Allah has sent everyone else away. So that there's only you and Allah

Sakeenah

"Even if all the trees were pens,and the ocean inks,with seven more oceans added to it,the words of Allah would not be exhausted: for Allah is infinite in power and wisdom"

Quran 31:27

Sakeenah

" Sometimes you search so hard for words. You look for ways to interpret the language of this heart and the unspoken bond you feel.
But in the end you are left with nothing but silence.
And deep down you hope its understood.

(Yasmin Mogahed)

Sakeenah

To some, Islam is nothing but a code of rules and regulations.But to those who understand it is a perfect vision of life.

(Yasmin Mogahed)

Sakeenah

This world is like a shadow: run after it and you will never be able to catch it.
Turn your back against it and it has no
choice but to follow you.
( ibn al qayyim)

Sakeenah

My heart is at ease knowing what was meant for me will never miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me.
( companion Umar ibn al khattab r.a)

Sakeenah

If your eyes are the window to your soul,then your actions are the window to your heart.
Keep your intentions and actions pure.

(Imam ibn al jawzi)

Sakeenah

" And among His signs is that He created for you mates from among yourselves that you may dwell in tranquility with them and He has put love and mercy between your hearts
Verily in that are signs for those who reflect."

Quran Surah Rum: 21