• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islamic hadiths summary, read them all

Din28

The religion in difference to Christianity is life is a trial. Compare it to Saw movie with John Kramer. Its a test to see how grateful you are for living. Well Satan is just a creation tool of a game that their religion has made. So meaning if you can follow in the right path you are rewarded if not you are going to death.

I personally don't believe in Abrahamic sects. I believe in God of obvious good and evil, because in the end... how do you know if its right? I think it was made for spite and not for truth. What if one enters hell for thinking black and white about certain groups of people. Then what?. So yeah its why i dont really feel it is true

(the first one can explain no go zones) if you have read the news etc
No-go area - Wikipedia
- Territorial, a martyr who defends his property is fine
- Fight people til they recognize this religion as the true ruler.
- A martyr can be anything, martyr death is very glorified but you can be martyred just for living normally
- A person who protects that person faulth in terms of another muslim is fine, can even lie to promote peace between certain group is valid like communities. Whether this is a war deciet "how its defined i guess depends on their common interest.(though lying in general sends you to hell though)
- You can't kill non believers if you have a deal with them, such as USA/Saudi Arabia alliance. That will make you enter hell, you are not punished on earth for killing them but you are however in the afterlife.
- Females go to a bad place if they don't show gratitude to their husband (ergo most females are in hell because of this), something about if the husband dies she will go to that place with atleast 2 virgins called "houris" strongest, one hasan grade level says 72 but mostly they agree its 2 virgins you get alongside your wife in heaven if the husband is happy with his wife before he dies
- Hitting female is ok, but only as last resort if they are really mean and cruel to you. Says men should be good to their wife as it is fullfillment of faith (well hitting anybody in the face is forbidden) compare this to Christianity, wife should submit to their husband and husband should be nice to them. So the misogony is more ambigious if they have any but it can atleast be debated what it means? Meanwhile here it is more or less put out for you so that it is absolutely sure it can't be mistaken
- Sunni muslims are about over 80% making it if you have met a muslim it is most likely a sunni being the most of the religious culture of that way of life, and they have 6 strongest hadiths as way they reflect society on. The quran you won't learn jack about, it all comes from the hadiths
- You are going to hell if you make any image animate like living creatures, the least you can do is make inanimate objects in terms of art as nature i guess (whether this refers to idol worship... if its like literally or not is unsure of) though i guess anybody who likes video games, art etc will probably put their creativity at place.
- After you are done with the bathroom use atleast three odd numbers of pebbles to wipe yourself with (because their god likes odd numbers)

(what i can remember from now)

After reading... done today from this site. All of it, taking the authentic ones that i remember.
Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)

What i find interesting is... the way to shelter a muslim, to defend someone's honour is justified if you are speaking to a kuffar/kafir (aka unbelievers) You probably have heard this dozens of time "this is not true islam" or "you are just a zionist" aka always pointing the fingers towards the accuser who dares critizie it. I also think i read once in bukhari that you should not question your religion too much (though i only think it was mentioned once).

But what is your views?

W3bcrowf3r

The narrations are just a fabricated religion. How can God be the author of so many errors in the narrations, He cant.

It did go like this: The Arabs in that place where worshiping idols and making money with it. Then Muhammad came and tried to clean that place. After Muhammad was gone, they started fabricating narrations in hes name to make a new religion to control the people again and make money with them etc.

The narrations have nothing to do with the Quran. Their most 'authentic' book, of bukhari, is full with fabrications and errors.
Why do people follow that religion? They don't read the Quran. Most of them don't even know how to read or write. The others who know, they put their trust in the 'scholars' without verifying what they say. They think 'their correct islam' is the only authorized religion by God, they think Jews and Christians are fuel for Hell, they think every other religion is false etc. So they are not critical at all to what they hear in their mosques..
Every group is following what they invented, they don't care. They only care about what their environment thinks of them.

I was an ex-salafi. One day God opened my eyes with a miracle. Since then i started reading Scripture only and being critical to what people claim in name of God, Hes Messengers and Hes Message.
I read Quran, Gospel, Psalms, Tora etc. But i reject the Narrations, the Trinity, the Talmud etc.
Satan is using the same trick over and over again. When the Messengers leave, they fabricate other sources in the name of that Messenger, and tell others to uphold their fabrications besides that which was Inspired to the Messengers.

What did i learn from everything? The Message is simple, just like Christ said in the Gospel, Love God, Love your neighbor, that's what the Law and the Prophets are.

PS: These fabricators of religion can go far. I recently decided (because the original book says that God is Jesus and Jesus is God etc.) that the Book of Mormon is just a trinitarian fabrication made by Joseph Smith. But they made it really clever, it looks exactly like Scripture. With chapter names, verse numbers etc.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
My view is that most scripture damns itself when read from a neutral stance. All of the Abrahamic scripture is - IMO - a collection of horribly outdated, divisive, violent, immoral garbage. We'd be better off if everyone just abandoned the Bible the Quran the Torah and so on.

W3bcrowf3r

My view is that most scripture damns itself when read from a neutral stance. All of the Abrahamic scripture is - IMO - a collection of horribly outdated, divisive, violent, immoral garbage. We'd be better off if everyone just abandoned the Bible the Quran the Torah and so on.

You shouldn't put so much energy in being anti-Abrahamic. The Books warn against idolworship. Even in this age there are still billions of idolworshippers.

Yes the people and how they claim to follow God are horrible. That doesn't mean the Books are.
Never judge a Book by its cover.

I wonder if you know Greek, Hebrew and Arabic, so that you can read the originals. Todays translations are being distorted by the monopolizing religious elite.

InvestigateTruth

The religion in difference to Christianity is life is a trial. Compare it to Saw movie with John Kramer. Its a test to see how grateful you are for living. Well Satan is just a creation tool of a game that their religion has made. So meaning if you can follow in the right path you are rewarded if not you are going to death.

I personally don't believe in Abrahamic sects. I believe in God of obvious good and evil, because in the end... how do you know if its right? I think it was made for spite and not for truth. What if one enters hell for thinking black and white about certain groups of people. Then what?. So yeah its why i dont really feel it is true

(the first one can explain no go zones) if you have read the news etc
No-go area - Wikipedia
- Territorial, a martyr who defends his property is fine
- Fight people til they recognize this religion as the true ruler.
- A martyr can be anything, martyr death is very glorified but you can be martyred just for living normally
- A person who protects that person faulth in terms of another muslim is fine, can even lie to promote peace between certain group is valid like communities. Whether this is a war deciet "how its defined i guess depends on their common interest.(though lying in general sends you to hell though)
- You can't kill non believers if you have a deal with them, such as USA/Saudi Arabia alliance. That will make you enter hell, you are not punished on earth for killing them but you are however in the afterlife.
- Females go to a bad place if they don't show gratitude to their husband (ergo most females are in hell because of this), something about if the husband dies she will go to that place with atleast 2 virgins called "houris" strongest, one hasan grade level says 72 but mostly they agree its 2 virgins you get alongside your wife in heaven if the husband is happy with his wife before he dies
- Hitting female is ok, but only as last resort if they are really mean and cruel to you. Says men should be good to their wife as it is fullfillment of faith (well hitting anybody in the face is forbidden) compare this to Christianity, wife should submit to their husband and husband should be nice to them. So the misogony is more ambigious if they have any but it can atleast be debated what it means? Meanwhile here it is more or less put out for you so that it is absolutely sure it can't be mistaken
- Sunni muslims are about over 80% making it if you have met a muslim it is most likely a sunni being the most of the religious culture of that way of life, and they have 6 strongest hadiths as way they reflect society on. The quran you won't learn jack about, it all comes from the hadiths
- You are going to hell if you make any image animate like living creatures, the least you can do is make inanimate objects in terms of art as nature i guess (whether this refers to idol worship... if its like literally or not is unsure of) though i guess anybody who likes video games, art etc will probably put their creativity at place.
- After you are done with the bathroom use atleast three odd numbers of pebbles to wipe yourself with (because their god likes odd numbers)

(what i can remember from now)

After reading... done today from this site. All of it, taking the authentic ones that i remember.
Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)

What i find interesting is... the way to shelter a muslim, to defend someone's honour is justified if you are speaking to a kuffar/kafir (aka unbelievers) You probably have heard this dozens of time "this is not true islam" or "you are just a zionist" aka always pointing the fingers towards the accuser who dares critizie it. I also think i read once in bukhari that you should not question your religion too much (though i only think it was mentioned once).

But what is your views?
Do you believe in any Prophet or Messengers?

Din28

Do you believe in any Prophet or Messengers?
Oh me?.. I believe in God of Obvious Good and Evil, because i feel abrahamic ones were made more or less for spite and not to find truth. So i dont think its the real truth. As in the idea if you think black and white on issues or groups of people is somehow a way to heaven... i dunno i mean what if that sends you to death... then what? What if they are wrong. Its how i see it.

I essentially believe in obvious good and evil as truth, not so much prophet focus or anything. Its more or less a religious cult i made. All it is, is "obvious good and evil" thats it. Try to find what is obviously good more or less

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
Mr Horse, there's important differences though.

1. The Torah had people following a God that reflected their fears and insecurities. You see this alot during the OT. Sure, God is forgiving, but we see alot of temper tantrum-like behavior. This is a God who is like his people. And his people are a Stone Age group of wanderers much like the characters in Elfquest (only they presumably have five fingers and non-pointed ears). Meanwhile, the Quran reflects a god that very much made by Muhammad, reflecting his personal desires, some of which are illegal in most countries. In fact, many Muslim countries have two sets of laws on the books (like for age of consent, the legal age stated and the religious law stating a far lower one, with the second usually prevailing).
2. What this means is that some of the violence of the Torah can be excused, because it happened 4000-11000 BC and isn't really reflective of modern culture. We typically don't apply "you shall not suffer a witch to live" in our everyday life. Typically, the Torah (and by extension the Bible) went from less peaceful to more peaceful, as time went on. It went from invading and killing from nearby countries, to occupying said land and defending it (something that if you don't believe is right, you need to seriously tell me why some random stranger can't take your property at gunpoint), to a regularly schedule period of war (described in David during the story of Uriah), to largely living in isolation and mainly getting conquered whenever they sinned (usually from open border policy and too much trade). Their God as well went from crazy tantrums, to a still small voice in a mountain, to largely silent only acting against the Jews when they turned away, usually through prophets, to finally wanting to save people through Jesus. On the other hand, Muhammad started out an aggressive but reputedly peaceful trader, and it got progressively worse as he had a sudden "revelation" that it's okay to fight and kill others. This becomes yet more violent, when he says stuff about how sometimes things you hate are good for you (as in, you ppl hate violence, but it's actually the RIGHT thing to do). Which in turn gives way to rather graphic messages about hunting people down wherever you find them.
3. Christianity mixed with Roman culture to form modern culture, which in turn spawned science indirectly and Christians were known for being pro-medicine. It is also the foundation of modern law, that someone is innocent until proven guilty. Compare this to the kangaroo court Jesus was supposed to be tried under. Islam, on the other hand still operates under Shariah law, something that was barbaric even in 7th century when Islam reputedly started, having centuries of Christianity and centuries of Roman-style government. Both of these were more just that what was basically Hammurabi code.
4. I'm honestly not clear what you mean by outdated, divisive, violent, immoral garbage. Is it outdated that a person ought to have only one spouse? In the Bible, both in sections about a man and a woman joining, and in the Ten Commandments. The Bible through this system has created stable households, which serve the state, pay taxes, and raise new generations of law-abiding taxpayers with value system. The Bible in fact is highly moral, devoting an entire two books on what is not lawful to do (Deuteronomy) and what is unwise to do (Proverbs). In actual fact, atheists and Muslims are far more divisive, far more violent, far more immoral, and if we want to get technical, by wanting to abolish the morality of the Bible, we are basically backsliding to what was before it, which hardly makes us more modern. The modern marriages of today cause social instability through frequent divorce, and the polygamous marriages of Islam are no better. Neither of these produce upright citizens. I have no problem with LGBT marriages. I do not think them immoral, but I do think all marriages, including straight ones, need to instill values that prepare those who are children to become citizens as an adult. The division of marriages, the breakdown of family values, all of these create children more likely to protest than hold actual jobs. So tell me, what exactly do you mean by that?
5. Christianity (and sometimes Judaism) helped abolish slavery in most of the world. TWICE, once slavery proper, and also serfdom. And when slavery came again, they did away with that too. Hinduism still has the caste system. Muslims still have slavery. Atheists did virtually nothing to end slavery, but criticize Christians as a whole for some. If the whole are in fact responsible for what some do, why is no protest being made against jihad? I'll tell you why. Because that would take guts, to stand up against someone actually likely to fight back.

icehorse

Premium Member
You shouldn't put so much energy in being anti-Abrahamic. The Books warn against idolworship. Even in this age there are still billions of idolworshippers.

Yes the people and how they claim to follow God are horrible. That doesn't mean the Books are.
Never judge a Book by its cover.

I wonder if you know Greek, Hebrew and Arabic, so that you can read the originals. Todays translations are being distorted by the monopolizing religious elite.

I'm not judging these books by their covers. I've read much of the scripture and I can see how it warps societies. The statistical evidence is that your analysis is wrong. You have a difficult task ahead of you to convince me that my reading of scripture, which is consistent with the immoral actions of many believers, is wrong, and that you, somehow, know better than the rest of us. But I am open to hearing your argument...

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
Okay, Horsey, let's say you're right.

Explain to me how Nietzsche (spelling?), an atheist with strong ideas about how certain people were Übermensch strongly impacted people like Adolf Hitler, and tell me if you think secular literature cannot also produce horrible results in people.

Übermensch - Wikipedia

By Lovecraft's own admission (also an atheist, though at least a fiction writer), people can be literally driven insane by what they read. So it seems to me anything can change you for better or worse.

Bible bans target world's scariest book: Eric Metaxas

The Bible is banned by most despots. You see, it threatens their power to have people believe we are made in God's image. Whatever followers fail at, this is why the book isn't just a garbage book.

But fine, chuck it out. I expect you'll want to move to North Korea next then.

Din28

Lets just say that.. while i think Judaism made some certain issue relevant. As in injustice, totalitarian power (irony would be they would replace it with their own) but point is, they atleast try to address injustice problems. The problem however is their way of solving injustice was essentially out of spite. Like the way they do stuff you are not to do. Like if it made sense then i can see point like one example i would agree with is human sacrifice etc, that one i would say is pretty much legit to be against.

But the thing is, this religion came to exist purely because people in those regions got kicked so much by ruling powers at the time. Egyptians, Babylonians, Assyrians, Persians and Romans to mention a few. So paranoia kicks in more or less.

But yeah their way of dealing with it... was at best a feeling of contempt while trying to address some issues that you can makes sense in terms of injustice, war power problems etc. But the way they try to put divine way of it was obviously a black and white view how to do stuff

If anything i would recommend "Starship Trooper" in terms of the evils of totalitarianism. The overall guy who writes the book and the guy who made the movie in 1997 to see how their viewpoints differs. Its very interesting. But that is in my view a way of explaining war and horrors of it, and that is thanks to totalitarian ideology i think is the main evils of it. If you have time i recommend looking into it. Or you can always have a video trying to explain it a bit.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
PS: These fabricators of religion can go far. I recently decided (because the original book says that God is Jesus and Jesus is God etc.) that the Book of Mormon is just a trinitarian fabrication made by Joseph Smith. But they made it really clever, it looks exactly like Scripture. With chapter names, verse numbers etc.
Since when are Mormons trinitarians?

icehorse

Premium Member
Samantha,

Thanks for your thoughtful replies.

What this means is that some of the violence of the Torah can be excused, because it happened 4000-11000 BC and isn't really reflective of modern culture.

In all religions there are moderates and extremists. And I'm happy to grant that in general the extremists are in the minority. That said:

1 - The moderates tend to give cover to the extremists, albeit unintentionally.
2 - History shows us that a few extremists often have huge negative impacts on society.

So the moderates would agree with you about how to interpret this ancient book. But sadly, there are many extremists who believe that their scripture is perfect and timeless.

I'm honestly not clear what you mean by outdated, divisive, violent, immoral garbage. Is it outdated that a person ought to have only one spouse?

I'm not making a 100%, black and white claim. Of course it's the case that *sometimes* scripture encourages moral behavior. The problem is that many people hold scripture up on a pedestal. Many believe that their scripture is the word of their god, and that it's perfect and timeless. Those are extraordinary claims and so these people - on their own initiative - declare that their scripture is perfect. That means it's more than fair for the rest of us to assess scripture to incredibly high standards. The religious are practically begging for us to judge their scripture harshly. By this standard, I stand by my earlier claims as to the many problems with Abrahamic scripture. It is OFTEN violent, divisive, and immoral, even if it isn't always.

Explain to me how Nietzsche (spelling?), an atheist with strong ideas about how certain people were Übermensch strongly impacted people like Adolf Hitler, and tell me if you think secular literature cannot also produce horrible results in people.

You are creating a false dilemma here, An "either / or" that I never claimed. How about a middle ground, a secular society? How about we assess all the writings that have had impact on society and pick those writings that have had a positive influence? If we approached things this way we could throw out scripture AND Mein Kampf :)

The Bible is banned by most despots. You see, it threatens their power to have people believe we are made in God's image. Whatever followers fail at, this is why the book isn't just a garbage book.

Another false dilemma. It's not the case that atheists always become despots. In fact, what's closer to the truth is that most despots actually follow religious game plans. They frequently try to establish themselves as deities, that's hardly a secular approach, correct?

But fine, chuck it out. I expect you'll want to move to North Korea next then.

Yet another false dilemma. It is simply NOT THE CASE that our choices boil down to theocracy or despots. Why are you ignoring western secularism?

W3bcrowf3r

Since when are Mormons trinitarians?

They are even more then trinitarians. The Book of Mormon says that Jesus is God and that God is Jesus, that the Son is the Father, and the Father is the Son, that God is Christ, that you should worship Jesus, etc. etc. etc.

Even trinitarians don't go that far!

That's how i knew the Book of Mormon is just a fabrication. Also it's structure is very weird, Joseph Smith is translating from Egyptian golden plates, and we can't find these plates, and is writing about Nephi etc. while that stuff 'happened 2600 years ago' and Joseph Smith is just translating the 'Revelations that were send 2600 years ago..' etc. To much stuff going on.

Lol i ask Mormons do you believe Jesus is God. They say no. While their book of Mormon states very clear that Jesus is God and should be worshipped etc.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
They are even more then trinitarians. The Book of Mormon says that Jesus is God and that God is Jesus, that the Son is the Father, and the Father is the Son, that God is Christ, that you should worship Jesus, etc. etc. etc.

Even trinitarians don't go that far!

That's how i knew the Book of Mormon is just a fabrication. Also it's structure is very weird, Joseph Smith is translating from Egyptian golden plates, and we can't find these plates, and is writing about Nephi etc. while that stuff 'happened 2600 years ago' and Joseph Smith is just translating the 'Revelations that were send 2600 years ago..' etc. To much stuff going on.

Lol i ask Mormons do you believe Jesus is God. They say no. While their book of Mormon states very clear that Jesus is God and should be worshipped etc.
You are so flat out uninformed it's not even funny. (Actually, your misconceptions are very very funny.) At any rate, I'm not about to derail a thread about Islam with a discussion on Mormonism, so go back to whatever it was you were talking about before I corrected you.

W3bcrowf3r

You are so flat out uninformed it's not even funny. (Actually, your misconceptions are very very funny.) At any rate, I'm not about to derail a thread about Islam with a discussion on Mormonism, so go back to whatever it was you were talking about before I corrected you.

So Joseph Smith didnt say that Jesus is God and that God is Jesus, and that we should worship Jesus Christ etc.?

Sorry my claim about Mormons being trinitarians is wrong. I mean, Mormons go even further and say that Jesus, The Holy Spirit and God arethe same person..

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Sorry my claim about Mormons being trinitarians is wrong. I mean, Mormons go even further and say that Jesus, The Holy Spirit and God arethe same person..
No we absolutely do not. I'm sorry if that's what you think, but you're wrong. Period.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
What am i wrong about?
We believe that the Father, Son and Holy Ghost are three separate and distinct personages who are "one in will and purpose." The Son and the Holy Ghost are definitely subordinate to the Father. We address God the Father in our prayers and do so in the name of His Son, Jesus Christ.

W3bcrowf3r

We believe that the Father, Son and Holy Ghost are three separate and distinct personages who are "one in will and purpose." The Son and the Holy Ghost are definitely subordinate to the Father. We address God the Father in our prayers and do so in the name of His Son, Jesus Christ.

I agree that God, Hes Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ are one in will and purpose. The Holy Spirit is Gods, so of course God is one in will and purpose with Hes Spirit, he cant contradict Himself. And of course Jesus Christ is one in will and purpose with God the Father, else he wouldn't be the Christ.
Lets that be clear.

So the Book of Mormon doesn't teach that Jesus is God? And that God is Jesus? And that the Son is the Father? And that the Father is the Son? And that we should worship Jesus? And that Jesus is God, the Holy Spirit is God, and the Father is God? And that all these three are God etc.?