• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam-Do you have any questions? Please no Athiestic Arguments

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Are you allowed to wear mixed kinds of cloth? I ask because Jews are not, so maybe you also are not.

MyM

Just one correction please. Baha’u’llah is the Great News or Great Announcement of the Quran not a sect of Islam.

That is not an Islamic correct correction, for there was no mention of Bab or Baha'ullah during the time of revelation and throughout the entire sahaba or the tabi'een. It isn't in Islam to innovate something new. :)

MyM

Are you allowed to wear mixed kinds of cloth? I ask because Jews are not, so maybe you also are not.

Well, there are restrictions...example, do not wear clothing dyed in saffron-reddish in color. Men are not allowed to wear silk or gold. Men and women are not to imitate each other in clothing and character.

And Allah knows best

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
That is not an Islamic correct correction, for there was no mention of Bab or Baha'ullah during the time of revelation and throughout the entire sahaba or the tabi'een. It isn't in Islam to innovate something new. :)

It’s part of the Quran in various passages. Maybe we can go into it in a different thread.

MyM

It’s part of the Quran in various passages. Maybe we can go into it in a different thread.

I dunno, I think I heard quite a lot already. Mostly many give ayat (verses) of the Quran and they say it "means" this and the name isn't even used still nor has it been documented in authenticated ahadith. :)

Shaul

Premium Member
It's not upon me to object or not. I said non muslim countries do what they will anyways.

The size of the mosque is not a mandatory size. You don't even have to have minarets :) Every state is different. I guess it would depend on where you live for that to happen.
Since you don’t think it is your place to object, you should have no issue with the State of Israel doing the complement of the Pact of Umar. Therefore it could: disallow Muslims from repairing their places of worship, such as renovations on the Temple Mount, or it could forbid Muslims from preventing Muslim conversions to other religions, or that Jews are permitted to enter Muslim places of worship at any time, among many other provisions. Good to know.

How much can the State of Israel tax Muslim Palestinians?

MyM

Since you don’t think it is your place to object, you should have no issue with the State of Israel doing the complement of the Pact of Umar. Therefore it could: disallow Muslims from repairing their places of worship, such as renovations on the Temple Mount, or it could forbid Muslims from preventing Muslim conversions to other religions, or that Jews are permitted to enter Muslim places of worship at any time, among many other provisions. Good to know.

How much can the State of Israel tax Muslim Palestinians?

Well, Israel is not obeying the laws of the United Nations and therefore, the uses of inhumane INJUSTICES imposed upon the Palestinians and others, are in no way liable to be put under this.

just my opinion :)

Shaul

Premium Member
Well, Israel is not obeying the laws of the United Nations and therefore, the uses of inhumane INJUSTICES imposed upon the Palestinians and others, are in no way liable to be put under this.

just my opinion :)
Oh, so, you think the UN has more authority than the Pact of Umar. That’s interesting. So if Jews or Christians appeal to the UN then they can nullify the Pact of Omar when it is applied on them too. Thanks. :)

MyM

Oh, so, you think the UN has more authority than the Pact of Umar. That’s interesting. So if Jews or Christians appeal to the UN then they can nullify the Pact of Omar when it is applied on them too. Thanks. :)

lol you started believing in Islam? lol funny then stop all the injustices against them...give them water and homes and electricity and heat and food. All these things are under the pact of Umar. lol You deny them to repair roads for their children to get to school with....oh loads more....so I think my first answer is sufficient enough ;)