• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is "your God" dead?

Wisdom_Seeker

Speaker of my Truth
Some shouts need shout to answer for the shout,
I shout, " Why u believe about your mother is your mother because you were not at the senses when you was born?";) Just a think!
how can you trust that your mother is really your mother????
Here are so many women in the world who are mothers but why your mother is your mother????
How can you prove?????
:yes:

I cannot prove that, I´m not about that, we should treat every woman as we treat our mothers (that is, if you aren´t a mother-hater).

summia

Scriptural reader
I cannot prove that, I´m not about that, we should treat every woman as we treat our mothers (that is, if you aren´t a mother-hater).
Exactly !!
I shout: “People that believe in the God of a scripture are believers of a dead God.”
Likewise, your shout is just a shout can't proved, So if there is no proof then is there need to shout???? :rolleyes:

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
what do you mean by this?
Met God in real life, so read dead books with lots of books worms in them....
Went about fixing the book worms for God and found lots of moths still eating the very cloth of the dead and calling this holy....
Nazarites don’t eat the dead or come near it….

Zan-A-Rites makes it clearer in English :angel2:

summia

Scriptural reader
And my request! Plz don’t take God as figurative topic ! yes, plz

Rather we may discuss this tpic????
Why u believe about your mother is your mother because you were not at the senses when you was born?";) Just a think!
:rolleyes:

Wisdom_Seeker

Speaker of my Truth
Met God in real life, so read dead books with lots of books worms in them....
Went about fixing the book worms for God and found lots of moths still eating the very cloth of the dead and calling this holy....
Nazarites don’t eat the dead or come near it….

Zan-A-Rites makes it clearer in English :angel2:

Got ya :cool: